Jaye Appreciation Thread

gleamingalloyaircar81

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 04:50 AM)
I love my Jaye Jaye and I hope to see her next year when I get to England  wub.gif

I hope so too! biggrin.gif Where abouts are you going?

K, well heres hopeing it all works out smile.gif There is suppose to be an event in London at some point late next year that I want to attend. We are hopeing to take a week there and I'll need a few days in Luton to visit family. Other than that, as long as we can work out sleep arrangements We will be there to basically fu*k around!!! 653.gif I am hopeing airfare goes down with the Gasoline prices, that does play a major roll in the matter! It would be awesome to see you, although you do not live in London wub.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 03:19 PM)
I love my Jaye Jaye and I hope to see her next year when I get to England  wub.gif

K, well heres hopeing it all works out smile.gif There is suppose to be an event in London at some point late next year that I want to attend. We are hopeing to take a week there and I'll need a few days in Luton to visit family. Other than that, as long as we can work out sleep arrangements We will be there to basically fu*k around!!! 653.gif I am hopeing airfare goes down with the Gasoline prices, that does play a major roll in the matter! It would be awesome to see you, although you do not live in London wub.gif

I've never been overly fond of the idea of visiting London.. unsure.gif but I'll think about it. tongue.gif

What's the event?

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 09:22 AM)

I've never been overly fond of the idea of visiting London.. unsure.gif but I'll think about it. tongue.gif

What's the event?

Python 40th Anniversary. Apparently Eric has things he's keeping from us. Events to celebrate this next year. One rumored by him to take place at the Albert Hall. smile.gif I have to see them live at least once in my life before they all go the way of Dr. Chapman yes.gif tongue.gif

Well, being the only one here who has actually met her in person, I can vouch for the fact that she can, indeed play bass (Though Prime Mover needs a little work wink.gif )

I had it all set up for a jam with the other guitarist in my band and she fell asleep on the couch! FFS! biggrin.gif

We had a great couple of days during which she got a whistestop tour of my corner of Scotland. Good times

QUOTE (Fridge @ Sep 3 2008, 09:26 AM)
Well, being the only one here who has actually met her in person, I can vouch for the fact that she can, indeed play bass (Though Prime Mover needs a little work wink.gif )

I had it all set up for a jam with the other guitarist in my band and she fell asleep on the couch! FFS! biggrin.gif

We had a great couple of days during which she got a whistestop tour of my corner of Scotland. Good times

Oh cool Fridge! I wish I could goto visit for like a month. I would love to see Scotland! Is it as beautiful as I imagine? Erm ... unsure.gif yea smile.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Sep 3 2008, 09:26 AM)

Oh cool Fridge! I wish I could goto visit for like a month. I would love to see Scotland! Is it as beautiful as I imagine? Erm ... unsure.gif yea smile.gif

Yes it is, and then some....But don't take my word for it, ask Jaye smile.gif

And of course you would be welcome to stop by, but it's a long way from London 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 3 2008, 01:34 AM)
What a very nicely placed thread GAAC!  Jaye rocks cause she's kind, has laughed at some of my posts, is quite funny herself, is thoughtful, is a great sport when i have had to pokey.gif at her the couple times i did, is compationate, has great taste in music, sing's lovely songs in joanneeeeee's singing thread, and certainly much more.  She was one of the first members (that i didn't know) i interacted with- I think my first post to Jaye was to complement her on her cool "orange" guitar, and quite nicely and politely she said hi and let me know it was fiesta red not orange (and I see has since added that to her sig).  biggrin.gif Jaye seems to be such a genuinely nice and good and gentle soul.

trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif Jaye!

and i just noticed her new profile pic- very nice! trink39.gif

Wow, thank you so much for saying all that Lerxster, it means a lot. hug2.gif

By the way, that sig line wasn't aimed just at you - a few people have called the guitar orange. tongue.gif But I admit, it does look orange in that pic...

And in my profile pic I'm with Fridge's doggies wub.gif

Y'know, it's only the people on this forum who say I have great taste in music.. laugh.gif

Aw thanks and you're welcome there, back atcha hug2.gif Forgot to mention your avatar rocks as well. Ah, those are Fridge's poochies. When you met him, were you able to extol upon him the virtues of the most excellent Nobody's Hero and Deamline and Counterparts (etc etc)? laugh.gif j/k. And yeah, i didn't think the orange issue was aimed at me.. think i saw you have to correct a couple more members before you added that to your sig. biggrin.gif

Keep on rockin on Jaye trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 03:26 PM)

What's the event?

Python 40th Anniversary. Apparently Eric has things he's keeping from us. Events to celebrate this next year. One rumored by him to take place at the Albert Hall. smile.gif I have to see them live at least once in my life before they all go the way of Dr. Chapman yes.gif tongue.gif

Then again, maybe I could be persuaded... we'll see.. biggrin.gif

And yes, Scotland is very beautiful. yes.gif And it was actually sunny when I went! ohmy.gif cool.gif (It's not usually like that)

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Lady April, Jaye

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 09:26 AM)

What's the event?

Im trying to work it out that I can go to that too. I hope its in the summer when Im not in school, cause ya I would love to see my idols. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Sep 3 2008, 03:26 PM)

Well, I have been working on Prime Mover since. biggrin.gif Although I'm still having a bit of trouble with the little fast bits at the end... (I'm not fast enough tongue.gif )

And you guys were too good for me to jam with.. blush4.gif laugh.gif

It was great to spend a couple of days with you and the family. trink39.gif And I'm glad I didn't inconvinience you or get in the way or anything laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 3 2008, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 3 2008, 01:34 AM)
What a very nicely placed thread GAAC!  Jaye rocks cause she's kind, has laughed at some of my posts, is quite funny herself, is thoughtful, is a great sport when i have had to pokey.gif at her the couple times i did, is compationate, has great taste in music, sing's lovely songs in joanneeeeee's singing thread, and certainly much more.  She was one of the first members (that i didn't know) i interacted with- I think my first post to Jaye was to complement her on her cool "orange" guitar, and quite nicely and politely she said hi and let me know it was fiesta red not orange (and I see has since added that to her sig).  biggrin.gif Jaye seems to be such a genuinely nice and good and gentle soul.

trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif Jaye!

and i just noticed her new profile pic- very nice! trink39.gif

Wow, thank you so much for saying all that Lerxster, it means a lot. hug2.gif

By the way, that sig line wasn't aimed just at you - a few people have called the guitar orange. tongue.gif But I admit, it does look orange in that pic...

And in my profile pic I'm with Fridge's doggies wub.gif

Y'know, it's only the people on this forum who say I have great taste in music.. laugh.gif

Aw thanks and you're welcome there, back atcha hug2.gif Forgot to mention your avatar rocks as well. Ah, those are Fridge's poochies. When you met him, were you able to extol upon him the virtues of the most excellent Nobody's Hero and Deamline and Counterparts (etc etc)? laugh.gif j/k. And yeah, i didn't think the orange issue was aimed at me.. think i saw you have to correct a couple more members before you added that to your sig. biggrin.gif

Keep on rockin on Jaye trink39.gif

Well, I did get a couple of little rants about Counterparts/Nobody's Hero... laugh.gif I think I told him that I like the album tongue.gif (did I, Fridge?)

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 3 2008, 08:31 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Lady April, Jaye

hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  hug2.gif  bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 3 2008, 08:34 PM)

What's the event?

Im trying to work it out that I can go to that too. I hope its in the summer when Im not in school, cause ya I would love to see my idols. biggrin.gif

I'd love to meet you too, Chrissie! biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif

Hiya Jaye!!! bekloppt.gif How are we today??? wub.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 02:44 PM)

What's the event?

It will happen eventually. I have a feeling my wanderlust shall travel over to the UK soon enough. Just gotta finance it. I have plenty of couches to sleep on over there. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 4 2008, 06:14 PM)
Hiya Jaye!!! bekloppt.gif How are we today???  wub.gif  bekloppt.gif

I'm OK April, getting things done today 1287.gif

Thanks for asking wub.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 4 2008, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 02:44 PM)

What's the event?

It will happen eventually. I have a feeling my wanderlust shall travel over to the UK soon enough. Just gotta finance it. I have plenty of couches to sleep on over there. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, same here about the money - I have none.. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 3 2008, 08:40 PM)
Well, I did get a couple of little rants about Counterparts/Nobody's Hero... laugh.gif I think I told him that I like the album tongue.gif (did I, Fridge?)

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Yes, you did. You really ought to know better wink.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Sep 4 2008, 06:45 PM)

laugh.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 4 2008, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Sep 4 2008, 06:45 PM)

laugh.gif pokey.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif applaudit.gif

Archived