PGA Championship

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 10 2008, 09:16 PM)
Congrats to Padraig Harrington for winning the PGA Championship today. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm with that! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif He deserves it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 10 2008, 08:30 PM)
Congrats to Padraig Harrington for winning the PGA Championship today.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yes.gif

Clutch putting down the stretch and seems a classy guy.

And he beat Garcia...hate that guy.

Yes Congrats to Padraig - trink39.gif

As a side point i got sick and tired of the american announcers always saying "i wonder what it would have been like if Tiger were here" - He wasn't so get over it - Padraig is a true champion no ***** next to his wins and remember he won the British open 2 years ago with Tiger there so shutup already Bill Nance -

No i'm not a Tiger hater in fact i was pulling for him here in San Diego it's just that he's not the only one out there -

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Aug 10 2008, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 10 2008, 08:30 PM)
Congrats to Padraig Harrington for winning the PGA Championship today.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yes.gif

Clutch putting down the stretch and seems a classy guy.

And he beat Garcia...hate that guy.

That's what you call "Putting for the Dough!"

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Aug 10 2008, 10:26 PM)
Yes Congrats to Padraig - trink39.gif

As a side point i got sick and tired of the american announcers always saying "i wonder what it would have been like if Tiger were here" - He wasn't so get over it - Padraig is a true champion no ***** next to his wins and remember he won the British open 2 years ago with Tiger there so shutup already Bill Nance -
No i'm not a Tiger hater in fact i was pulling for him here in San Diego it's just that he's not the only one out there -

Tiger can't win them all...but...if I bet you on the next major he plays in, and I give you the field...all I get is Tiger...would you want that bet? Because I'll take it.

Anyway, I'm a real fan of the pro game, and Harrington is the real deal. He can play with anybody. I was at the PGA when Sergio and Tiger dueled. I can't recall how old Sergio was exactly, but I think he was in his teens still. I left there thinking he'd win two or three majors by now. His putter failed him, and his swing leaves him at the worst times. He's been real close.

I also like Ian Poulter. I hope to see him, Adam Scott, Sean O'Hair, and Hunter Mahan make moves and challenge Tiger a little more when he comes back. Adam Scott seems to be on the cusp of making a big year happen. Being American, I like the Americans, but golf is diverse...and I like the players from around the globe!

But I love Tiger the most.

Archived