DRE, how does one access?

kid glove

yes please, any help would be apreciated. i'm needing a rush show back in 77. hemispheres tour. arizona. this show was seen by a brother of mine. wanted to get it for him as surprise.

QUOTE (kid glove @ Jul 21 2008, 08:10 PM)
yes please, any help would be apreciated. i'm needing a rush show back in 77. hemispheres tour. arizona. this show was seen by a brother of mine. wanted to get it for him as surprise.

ahhh...yu speak of

A Desert Passage....

Lucky for you....it one of the best quality rush bootlegs ever....and very easy to find......

if you go to the different stages section of the forum, and hunt back...

a member named Lerxst Ferret posted a link to a non torrent download of the show.....easier to download...

you will also need to download 'Trader's Little Helper' to convert the files from .shn to .wav....but its easy to do....just search for it on google....

Good Luck!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

DRE is just a database, that lists the known Rush boots. As well as all the info assoiated with the boot (Artwork, Date, Quality, Alternate Versions...etc)

They do not host downloads of the boots, or links to them. Dimeadozen, as mentioned, is a good place for that. DRE just catagorises the known Rush boots.

QUOTE (kid glove @ Jul 21 2008, 09:27 PM)
i've tried to find about every possible way to access some of the shows offered. can't seem to figure it out. any suggestions?

Here it is, courtesy of LerxstFerret:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=30171

I must warn you, though it is in OGG Vorbis format, which means it IS in fact lossy. If you want a lossless version (in such a format as FLAC, SHN, etc.) you will probably have to wait until someone uploads it on DIME. I myself do not have the show. If I did, you bet I'd upload it for you.

Anyways, hope it works out. smile.gif

I got it downloaded last night but it is on a format that I am not familiar with. I do not have a program to play it.... GRRRRRR!!!!!!

rushringleader, any assistance that you can offer would be greatly apriciated. please help me. my brother will be here this weekend. am wanting to get this for him as gift. so yes help me.

1022.gif

QUOTE (kid glove @ Jul 23 2008, 05:51 PM)
I got it downloaded last night but it is on a format that I am not familiar with. I do not have a program to play it.... GRRRRRR!!!!!!

What file type do you have???

Not sure what file format you downloaded, but if it is in .FLAC or .SHN or .MKW or .APE, then Trader's Little Helper (a free program) will convert the files to .WAV (standard CD Audio)...

You can get Trader's Little Helper here:

http://tlh.easytree.org/

Hope this helps.

man do i feel like a idiot! i got the little helper downloaded. then whats next? how do i access the files? i mean i need a serious step bystep walk through. i've never done anything like this before.

GRRR!!!

Archived