Tomorrow's Show in Toronto!

EmotionDetector

I have been holding out for the longest time hoping to find a way around getting screwed over by Ticketmaster.

I have been planning to go to the Toronto show since they announced the 2nd Leg.

The problem is, I have been going on TM everyday for the last few months, and I ALWAYS get nothing but LAWN seats!! I find it very hard to believe that EVERY single seat from the 100's to the 400's will be filled up!

I would love to get my hands some good tickets, as I have none right now. Any ideas or suggestions on how to handle this situation??

Brokers are way over the top expensive...and I don't trust that I'll get the tickets by tomorrow (way too close!).

Is there any way I'm going to score something better than Lawns?? eh.gif

yea its terrible, i cheaped out this tour and got lawns after the $120 tickets at the ACC last fall. Lawns were advertised as like $29.99 or something, all said and done i paid $41. Still not bad too see Rush but all the way back on the lawn arg.

I'm gonna try to get there early so i can get near the bottom of the lawn.

Anyone know what time gates open???

QUOTE (Steve_888 @ Jul 8 2008, 01:09 PM)
yea its terrible, i cheaped out this tour and got lawns after the $120 tickets at the ACC last fall. Lawns were advertised as like $29.99 or something, all said and done i paid $41. Still not bad too see Rush but all the way back on the lawn arg.

I'm gonna try to get there early so i can get near the bottom of the lawn.

Anyone know what time gates open???

You can go into the main venue, Ontario Place, anytime that day because your ticket counts as a grounds pass. You can't get into the actual amphitheatre/field till around an hour before the show starts, though, but people will have lined up long before that.

For those coming by TTC I believe the 509 and 511 streetcars service Ontario Place. You can get the 511 at Bathurst Station or Union and the 509 out of Union. The 29 Dufferin bus also services Ontario Place. I'm at work early this morning so I can head home, get dressed and then 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif .

Is there a meet-up thread anywhere? I'll be wearing a white S&A shirt with jeans. I've got a little while till I meet my buddy at our seats and I'm more than happy to (read: I want to) meet some TRF members!!

Stoked!!!

Archived