The *Official* Harry Potter Thread

Choose/the/light

I just found this topic and I had to comment. I do love Harry Potter and have read it multiple times, at least 4 in hardcover and about 6 times in the audio version narrated by Jim Dale..wonderful fun. I prefer him over Stephen Fry (only listened up to 4 in the British version). I think my favorite book of all is Prisoner of Azkaban, never get tired of that one.

Someone commented on Pottermore which opened several years ago. I understood that Rowling was going to include some new bits in each digital book and I was looking forward to that. But the only thing that materialized is a short short story about James and Sirius. it can be found online at http://www.crushable.com/2008/06/11/entertainment/the-harry-potter-prequel-read-it-here/. I haven't bought any of the e-books since I already have the hard copy. Rowling also said she was going to write an encyclopedia of sorts with all the extra bits she has left over (she said she over wrote the stories and then left some stuff out..others says she didn't edit enough..) but nothing on the horizon in regards to that either. The only thing I haven't read is Tales of Beedle the Bard. Will have to read it when I do another review. :popcorn: