A Passage To Bangkok

streak85

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they say, for the record, I'm not a drug user and my reasoning has always been based on my previous comment:

BTW: have you ever seen an adolescent stoned?
along with all the money made from traficants, and many other reasons.

As for RUSH and A Passage To Bangkok, just because the song is about drug use, why should I think Geddy, Alex, or Neil have any association with drugs.

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 11:17 AM)
As they say, for the record, I'm not a drug user and my reasoning has always been based on my previous comment:

BTW: have you ever seen an adolescent stoned?
along with all the money made from traficants, and many other reasons.

As for RUSH and A Passage To Bangkok, just because the song is about drug use, why should I think Geddy, Alex, or Neil have any association with drugs.

Well for starters I know Neil admitted to it numerous times in his books.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 13 2008, 08:21 AM)
Well I'll step up and say there's something I don't like about Streak's posting and that's his attitude in 90% of his threads and replies to other people's comments.

Careful, RK-- you're gonna lose his respect! laugh.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 13 2008, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 13 2008, 08:21 AM)
Well I'll step up and say there's something I don't like about Streak's posting and that's his attitude in 90% of his threads and replies to other people's comments.

Careful, RK-- you're gonna lose his respect! laugh.gif

Well to semi-quote the great man himself;

"I wasn't asking for his respect"

laugh.gif

Why on earth would I ever need cable with wonderful threads like this! Eagerly awaiting streak's meltdown.....

popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 13 2008, 11:07 AM)
popcorn.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 13 2008, 11:21 AM)

"Well, that's just nit-picking, isn't it?" - Nigel Tufnel

laugh.gif

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 08:41 AM)
Do any of you TRF members care whether people (especially young) f**k up their lives because of drug use? This impacts far past the immediate family so to speak.

i hear that Neil, Alex and Geddy each enjoy a drink every now and then

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 04:41 PM)
Do any of you TRF members care whether people (especially young) f**k up their lives because of drug use?

I'm sure a lot of us do, but what this has to do with A Passage To Bangkok beats me.

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 13 2008, 11:28 AM)
Eagerly awaiting streak's meltdown.....

the only I see in a meltdown would be TRF. There are individuals around the world that could make that happen.

You sound f***ing stupid, making comments like that you're not going to last much longer. Would you like some time to quietly pack your bags or should we just throw them out the front door after you? wink.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 13 2008, 11:43 AM)
Do any of you TRF members care whether people (especially young) f**k up their lives because of drug use? This impacts far past the immediate family so to speak.

... of young peoples' blood! Mwahahahahahahaha!! firedevil.gif

"But... but... please, Rush and their fans, think of the children!"

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 08:44 AM)

the only I see in a meltdown would be TRF. There are individuals around the world that could make that happen.

...OK, why don't you run along back to /b/ like a good boy.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 13 2008, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 13 2008, 11:43 AM)

... of young peoples' blood! Mwahahahahahahaha!! firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Fritter @ Jun 13 2008, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 04:41 PM)
Do any of you TRF members care whether people (especially young) f**k up their lives because of drug use?

I'm sure a lot of us do, but what this has to do with A Passage To Bangkok beats me.

you'd have to look back through this post to find out.

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 13 2008, 11:47 AM)
QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 08:44 AM)

...OK, why don't you run along back to /b/ like a good boy.

if I'm such a bad boy in your eyes, why don't you find me in person and smack my ass - you may uncover a very unpleasant surprise

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 13 2008, 11:46 AM)

You sound f***ing stupid, making comments like that you're not going to last much longer. Would you like some time to quietly pack your bags or should we just throw them out the front door after you? wink.gif

Who put you above a mod. or an admin.?

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Norway

Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

So first of all came the youngest Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

"Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .

"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, with such a small voice.

"Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the billy goat. "Wait a bit till the second Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."

"Well, be off with you," said the troll.

A little while after came the second Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"Oh, it's the second Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, who hadn't such a small voice.

"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.

"Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."

"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.

But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.

"Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.

Well, come along! I've got two spears,

And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;

I've got besides two curling-stones,

And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat; and so,

Snip, snap, snout.

This tale's told out.

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jun 13 2008, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 13 2008, 11:46 AM)

Who put you above a mod. or an admin.?

When someone makes a comment like that I have complete trust in the moderators that they won't let it be ignored.

You continue to post on a forum that you're threatening to "melt down" Get a grip man.

Archived