Lady April Appreciation Thread!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 29 2009, 05:08 PM)
Hey April, check out this artice about House (and Wilson) biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif OH! I bought that issue when it came out! That is one bromance I wanna bust up drool1.gif yes.gif Thanks Jaye!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jun 30 2009, 01:41 PM)
Nice to see you in chat last night. Too bad I didn't stay long.

Yea, you know I can't remember the last time I was in chat with you.

unsure.gif was it ever?

Hmmmm, yes, I wasn't in very long either. I kept getting distracted so I said screw it laugh.gif

I went to bed to avoid everything new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey bro, someday when you come down this direction - I am in Edmonds - let me know. Sheeit, bring the wife! Lets have lunch er something 1022.gif popcorn.gif

rofl3.gif Lerxty and Ya Ya I can always depend on you two for the Python links trink39.gif Ya both Rock me balls hug2.gif bekloppt.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 30 2009, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 08:56 PM)
rofl3.gif Lerxty and Ya Ya I can always depend on you two for the Python links trink39.gif Ya both Rock me balls hug2.gif  bekloppt.gif  popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif

16ton.gif biggrin.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

Well, I can depend on Lerxty to drop a 16 Ton-er on me balls anyway tongue.gif

rofl3.gif Lerxty and Ya Ya I can always depend on you two for the Python links trink39.gif Ya both Rock me balls hug2.gif  bekloppt.gif  popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif

16ton.gif biggrin.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

biggrin.gif Hey can you come on Yahoo for a bit.. mee neeeds to talk to ya.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 30 2009, 08:17 PM)

sad.gif I dun have Yahoo no mo. It was clogging my system and after I got rid of it everything sped up 653.gif Soooo awesome!

Send you a PM KK??? wub.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jun 30 2009, 01:41 PM)
Nice to see you in chat last night.  Too bad I didn't stay long.

Yea, you know I can't remember the last time I was in chat with you.

unsure.gif was it ever?

Hmmmm, yes, I wasn't in very long either. I kept getting distracted so I said screw it laugh.gif

I went to bed to avoid everything new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey bro, someday when you come down this direction - I am in Edmonds - let me know. Sheeit, bring the wife! Lets have lunch er something 1022.gif popcorn.gif

I know. I keep thinking we should have a few folks meet, kinda a regional thing. I've chatted with a few from Seattle-ish to Vanny. Wish I'd met with ya's in the Gorge.

Sorry to hear things were a bit rough on your end. I'm sending good vibes your way. Take care.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 08:19 PM)

sad.gif I dun have Yahoo no mo. It was clogging my system and after I got rid of it everything sped up 653.gif Soooo awesome!

Thanks mah Rush-Sis! moose.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 1 2009, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 08:19 PM)

Thanks mah Rush-Sis! moose.gif

hug2.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

I didn't mean you were dull. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 13 2009, 03:49 PM)
bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif April biggrin.gif
I hope your doing well and enjoying the summer! cool.gif popcorn.gif trink39.gif

Am doing ok trouty smile.gif Would probably feel much better if I had employment yes.gif Hope your Summer is well my friend bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jul 13 2009, 07:30 PM)
I didn't mean you were dull. ph34r.gif

I know you didn't biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif Gompy! popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

I have been very anxious today, waiting around for a friend to call. Her Mother just died and I know she is just in mental Hell.

L hug2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 19 2009, 01:34 PM)
bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif April  biggrin.gif
I hope your doing well and enjoying the summer! cool.gif  popcorn.gif  trink39.gif

Am doing ok trouty smile.gif Would probably feel much better if I had employment yes.gif Hope your Summer is well my friend bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif April,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I sure hope you find something soon. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif popcorn.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 26 2009, 06:38 PM)
bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

and now...

THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88kf1J6Kv4

More of the incomparable Mr. Palin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01358/life_of_brian_1358087c.jpg

Howdy and hope all is well LA!

Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each rofl3.gif Michael has said he rather enjoyed that role as it was the cleanest character he played in the entire movie! I just wanna hug 'im!

Awesome Lerxty, thanks laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 27 2009, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 19 2009, 01:34 PM)
bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif April  biggrin.gif
I hope your doing well and enjoying the summer! cool.gif  popcorn.gif  trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif April,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I sure hope you find something soon. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif popcorn.gif trink39.gif

Hey Trouty, I actually did get employed a few weeks ago and it is a regular job that should last through the end of the year (crosses fingers) so

I have been busy busy busy on that end smile.gif

How is your Summer my friend? Anything fun for ya? bekloppt.gif th1245.gif popcorn.gif

Archived