Lady April Appreciation Thread!

laugh.gif Oh I is back and unpacking. It was ok. Camping is always better if you have company you enjoy yes.gif popcorn.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ May 31 2009, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 31 2009, 01:45 PM)
laugh.gif  Oh I is back and unpacking. It was ok. Camping is always better if you have company you enjoy  yes.gif  popcorn.gif

Yay!

April is back! We missed ya!

Awwwww smile.gif Yous guys hug2.gif trink39.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 31 2009, 05:21 PM)
laugh.gif  Oh I is back and unpacking. It was ok. Camping is always better if you have company you enjoy  yes.gif  popcorn.gif

Yay!

Awwwww smile.gif Yous guys hug2.gif trink39.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

How was camping? I haven't done that in years. I love camping! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 31 2009, 05:25 PM)

Yay!

Like I said though it is as good as the company you have and you know where I am with the husby eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Jun 1 2009, 08:43 PM)
Hi Lady A bekloppt.gif

hug2.gif

laugh.gif ARLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! bekloppt.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 31 2009, 04:01 PM)

Yay!

Like I said though it is as good as the company you have and you know where I am with the husby eyesre4.gif

Your just jealous, like roli probably is, that you can't go camping with Limey til he's 18. sarcasm.gif ph34r.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 2 2009, 01:24 AM)

Yay!

Your just jealous, like roli probably is, that you can't go camping with Limey til he's 18. sarcasm.gif ph34r.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif

bolt.gif

laugh.gif Awwwwwwww Limey Pie! popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 2 2009, 09:45 AM)

Yay!

bolt.gif

laugh.gif Awwwwwwww Limey Pie! popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

wub.gif you too April! cool.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jun 3 2009, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 2 2009, 09:45 AM)

Yay!

bolt.gif

wub.gif you too April! cool.gif

Hey Limey??? Are you still planning a trip to Seattle? unsure.gif I know you were talking of it at some point late last year or something smile.gif You know you are welcome for a visit my friend. I just need advanced notice to make a plan ya know yes.gif I don't do last minute too well with the work thing and the daughter n stuff no.gif banghead.gif

Im listening to the Fountain of Lamneth right now and Im remembering last summer when me, you and Roli all started singing it in your truck on the way to the show. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 12 2009, 11:38 AM)
Im listening to the Fountain of Lamneth right now and Im remembering last summer when me, you and Roli all started singing it in your truck on the way to the show. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Which time? After which Gumbyfest and before or after I lost my voice completely? rofl3.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jun 12 2009, 11:23 AM)
Hi April. Hope all is well up in Seattle. trink39.gif

Hiya MR bekloppt.gif How are ya bro? I have seen better parts of life but as I can still walk, talk and breath I can't complain laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2009, 01:33 PM)

laugh.gif Which time? After which Gumbyfest and before or after I lost my voice completely? rofl3.gif popcorn.gif

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Oh.. we forgot to put the gas in!!!!!!!

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Oh man... I believe it was on the way to The Gorge... so the beginning of Gumbyfest.

I cant believe I was still doing that stupid voice when I got home for like a few days after that.

I think you lost your voice on the trip to Clark County the next day when we were all singing to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. The funny thing was, you were the only one who didn't drink and you were in the worst shape of us all. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 12 2009, 04:02 PM)

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man... I believe it was on the way to The Gorge... so the beginning of Gumbyfest.

I cant believe I was still doing that stupid voice when I got home for like a few days after that.

I think you lost your voice on the trip to Clark County the next day when we were all singing to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. The funny thing was, you were the only one who didn't drink and you were in the worst shape of us all. laugh.gif

See what what happens when you don't drink anymore?? f***ing hopeless!!!!

HELLOO!! HOW DO I PUMP THE GAS I DON"T KNOWW!

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 12 2009, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 12 2009, 04:02 PM)

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

See what what happens when you don't drink anymore?? f***ing hopeless!!!!

HELLOO!! HOW DO I PUMP THE GAS I DON"T KNOWW!

I know... sakes dude I havent had a drink in like 4 months.. Im trashed right now tho! But it's in celebration!!!! biggrin.gif

Just checking in biggrin.gif

Hope you are having a good weekend tongue.gif

ROCK ON!! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ Jun 14 2009, 01:04 PM)
Just checking in biggrin.gif
Hope you are having a good weekend tongue.gif

ROCK ON!! 2.gif 1022.gif

I've seen better weekends but thanks for askin' smile.gif

Hope you are up for Friday Night deary Gots American Friends the other day biggrin.gif

and for that THANK YOU!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ Jun 19 2009, 10:27 AM)
Hope you are up for Friday Night deary Gots American Friends the other day biggrin.gif

I am with Emmy tonight for her birthday. I am not sure how the weekends are going to pan out this Summer. A lot has been going on for this family lately, both good and bad. So am not sure where movie night will be from here sad.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 19 2009, 04:45 PM)
Hope you are up for Friday Night deary Gots American Friends the other day  biggrin.gif

I am with Emmy tonight for her birthday. I am not sure how the weekends are going to pan out this Summer. A lot has been going on for this family lately, both good and bad. So am not sure where movie night will be from here sad.gif

Well thats a shame fists crying.gif

Just as well England is in a week and some and that would weally mess friday night up. sad.gif

But when things come down (if they do) hope to pick it back up.

I won't watch AF with out you smile.gif

Wish Emmy a Happy Birthday for me cheer.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ Jun 19 2009, 06:02 PM)
Hope you are up for Friday Night deary Gots American Friends the other day  biggrin.gif

Just as well England is in a week and some and that would weally mess friday night up. sad.gif

Wish Emmy a Happy Birthday for me cheer.gif heart.gif

unsure.gif Why not? I wouldn't hold your breath for my shit to pass girlfriend. I would go ahead and watch your stuff. I really cannot tell you when and/or if things will pass. My real life, outside the internet that is, is chaotic at this time. Not much time to myself eh.gif but that is just how it is right now, thorry sad.gif

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ Jun 19 2009, 06:02 PM)

Wish Emmy a Happy Birthday for me cheer.gif heart.gif unsure.gif Why not? I wouldn't hold your breath for my shit to pass girlfriend. I would go ahead and watch your stuff. I really cannot tell you when and/or if things will pass. My real life, outside the internet that is, is chaotic at this time. Not much time to myself eh.gif but that is just how it is right now, thorry sad.gif

meh its all good its not like it was mandatory just a fun thing to look forward to before the weekend. wink.gif

Archived