****SPOILER****

Choose/the/light

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 7 2008, 04:40 AM)
CTL was that at your school?

no rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif there is one guy with a fairly big one though, but miniscule compared to that one.

-----

There are cars that really do need these (sports cars, Porsches, Ferraris, ect.) to get enough downforce on the car to get better handling

but that is ridiculous, that car couldn't break 100 MPH anyway, especially with that ****SPOILER****

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 7 2008, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 7 2008, 04:40 AM)
CTL was that at your school?

no rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif there is one guy with a fairly big one though, but miniscule compared to that one.

-----

There are cars that really do need these (sports cars, Porsches, Ferraris, ect.) to get enough downforce on the car to get better handling

but that is ridiculous, that car couldn't break 100 MPH anyway, especially with that ****SPOILER****

Yea. My trans Am has a spoiler but it looks good. Its not big or anything.

Thats ridiculous. It looks like someones home made project with things they got at Home Depot. Why would people even bother with that stuff. My dads spoiler though, it makes the whole car.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jun 7 2008, 10:23 AM)
Thats ridiculous. It looks like someones home made project with things they got at Home Depot. Why would people even bother with that stuff. My dads spoiler though, it makes the whole car.

what kinda car does your dad have?

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 7 2008, 12:37 PM)

Scion TC

The week he didn't have the spoiler it looked just ok, but once it came in, it looked awesome! Let me see if I can take a picture...

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jun 7 2008, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 7 2008, 12:37 PM)

Scion TC

The week he didn't have the spoiler it looked just ok, but once it came in, it looked awesome! Let me see if I can take a picture...

i just look up a pic of it, it looks pretty cool, most Scions are lame, but i like that one

not to brag, but my dad's car is awesomer

this is his nicest one anyway, my dads really into cars, my grandpa actually raced cars at an amateur level

Audi S5

If you look the the right, you see my car...

A '78 Corvette.

I have to restore it though, it doesn't even run right now.

Also you can see me taking the picture in the reflection, my dad just finished washing it.

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 7 2008, 01:33 PM)
did you just take that?

Yes. I basically went outside, and took a picture and came back. Took me a while to post because I got lazy.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/ozzy85/1969DodgeDaytona-1.jpg

At least there was a real reason for the wing on this one...

Archived