Alias: Anyone Watching It This Season?

Pags

Who's watching Alias this season? Anyone have thoughts on the storylines... the new characters.... any thoughts on the show at all? Let's post them here.

Haven't missed many episodes since it started! Need to pick up the first 2 seasons on dvd soon. The wife and I love it! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And this seasons' plot twists have basically re-invented the show and brought it back to kinda how it was in the 1st season, don't you think? I like it!! But I still don't trust Sloan! mad.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 1 2005, 08:19 PM)
Haven't missed many episodes since it started! Need to pick up the first 2 seasons on dvd soon. The wife and I love it! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
And this seasons' plot twists have basically re-invented the show and brought it back to kinda how it was in the 1st season, don't you think? I like it!! But I still don't trust Sloan! mad.gif

Yeah I'm glad they returned to the original formula of Sloan being in control. Let's see who's got what up their sleaves this time around. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

NEW SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they moved it to thursday....which actually works because wednesday is now filled with all sorts of good tv....

IMHO it was a pretty good season opener... you can definately tell Jennifer/Sydney is pregnant..... in case some of you who are fans haven't watched it yet...i'll refrain from revealing anything....YET.....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 30 2005, 06:26 AM)
NEW SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they moved it to thursday....which actually works because wednesday is now filled with all sorts of good tv....

IMHO it was a pretty good season opener... you can definately tell Jennifer/Sydney is pregnant..... in case some of you who are fans haven't watched it yet...i'll refrain from revealing anything....YET.....

I missed it!!!! Was driving the girls home from the hospital and missed it!!

I hope there is a replay. sad.gif

i also Tivo'd the episode.....and watched it again cuz my daughters are fans, and had not seen thursday night's episode....

pags....i wish i could get a copy of it to you in time before next thursday's episode..... because there was a rumor floating around this summer about Vaughn...... it came to fruition thursday night...

BUT.....

i spent a good portion of the morning reading abc's alias message board...mostly because i loved the song they played toward the end of the show...(it was by sarah maclachlin....dirty little secrets...so awesome) and started reading a couple of the threads....

it will be interesting to see what happens....that is for sure......

i'm sorta bummed this show is ending after this season... but i understand... life goes on!

i'm hearing it will be back next month? but abc has not yet confirmed the date....

anyway, for the alias fans here (i know you're out there....) here's a spoiler......

Found this on Spoilerfix.com

03/15 - Jack calls on former Agent Weiss and the APO team to search for Sydney after receiving a distress call from her. But Jack believes that a larger conspiracy may be in play, thwarting their attempts to rescue her. Meanwhile, Tom's suspicious actions may suggest he has a hidden agenda, Irina Derevko ) is a surprise partner to Jack and a very pregnant Sydney on a mission to retrieve "The Horizon" - but her allegiances still remain in question -- and Sloane is forced to scramble when Devlin suspects a mole is working inside APO. Source: ABC [Note: This description is for episodes 5.10 and 5.11.]

Alias Returns!

Wednesday, April 19 at 8/7c!

AND VAUGHN RETURNS FOR THIS FINAL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... i love this show and i'm sorry to see it leave...... sad.gif

love vaughn!!!

i knew he'd come back!!! i knew he wasn't dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, i guess this means no lost this week 'eh???

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif