The Larger Bowl

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 21 2008, 04:03 PM)
Alright, I wanted to avoid this, but I could sing, granted my voice may sound kiddy too. I can't sing that well, but if I put my mind to it, I probably could give an inspiring performance, thoughts?

how bout this......ill do the vox....and if they sound too kidish....then we'll have u give it a shot.....

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 21 2008, 05:49 PM)
we could all try and then vote on the best?

good idea....but.......cygnus actually sings geddy in a rush cover band...so maybe we should just go with him.....

EDIT: Btw i already wrote a keyboard/piano part...prty good i think

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Edited by Analogkid1123

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 21 2008, 08:38 PM)
Alright, I wanted to avoid this, but I could sing, granted my voice may sound kiddy too. I can't sing that well, but if I put my mind to it, I probably could give an inspiring performance, thoughts?

how bout this......ill do the vox....and if they sound too kidish....then we'll have u give it a shot.....

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

I was thinking of our next cover being Twilight Zone. I think its such a great song and fairly easy. I have only one request, if we do it, I want to to sing the lah di dah dah di dah dah dah. I love that part.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 22 2008, 03:49 PM)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

I was thinking of our next cover being Twilight Zone. I think its such a great song and fairly easy. I have only one request, if we do it, I want to to sing the lah di dah dah di dah dah dah. I love that part.

ok sounds cool.......if C/T/L is ok with it....but let's worry about this project first...

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 22 2008, 07:21 PM)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

ok sounds cool.......if C/T/L is ok with it....but let's worry about this project first...

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Defiantly, just wanted to throw that thought out there.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 22 2008, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 22 2008, 07:21 PM)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Defiantly, just wanted to throw that thought out there.

also, i know i cant sing it....and it may be hard trying to find someone to do so...

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 22 2008, 05:21 PM)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

definitely not, I absolutely hate that song

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

just kidding, I like it

but i'm not sure I want to do it, I'll think about it

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 22 2008, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 22 2008, 05:21 PM)

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sounds good to me.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

definitely not, I absolutely hate that song

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

just kidding, I like it

but i'm not sure I want to do it, I'll think about it

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

so when are you going to record thr guitar part?

BTW: after everyone adds there part, post the most up to date version on your TRF musicians site...

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 24 2008, 02:34 PM)
i'm trying to upload right now but its 42 friggin MB

did u convert to mp3.....cause it uploads...like 1,000,000 times faster...literally....

than .wav

also sends faster in e-mail........

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 24 2008, 05:34 PM)

What a perfect file size! Well, I wanted to do it in lossless because you keep all the quality. Then it will sound as good as it can be and most of all professional. You can really hear the compression in Inferno and I just want to grow and progress. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, am I up next?

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 24 2008, 06:38 PM)

What a perfect file size! Well, I wanted to do it in lossless because you keep all the quality. Then it will sound as good as it can be and most of all professional. You can really hear the compression in Inferno and I just want to grow and progress. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, am I up next?

yea you are!!!

SOMEONE CONVERT IT TO mp3 BUT KEEP THE FLAC TOO....just so i can here what it sounds like so far!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

So, am I up next?

yea you are!!!

SOMEONE CONVERT IT TO mp3 BUT KEEP THE FLAC TOO....just so i can here what it sounds like so far!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ May 24 2008, 09:42 PM)

So, am I up next?

yea you are!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I can convert it to mp3. I just need a lossless copy too.

The Irvine rendition I have shows Geddy and Neil during Bob and Dougs intro all the way to the end of the song when Lifesons Les Paul fades away and the lights go down on the Snakes and Arrows stage logo... 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 25 2008, 03:04 AM)
The Irvine rendition I have shows Geddy and Neil during Bob and Dougs intro all the way to the end of the song when Lifesons Les Paul fades away and the lights go down on the Snakes and Arrows stage logo... 2.gif 1022.gif

huh.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 25 2008, 08:48 AM)
What have you guys recorded on? Do you all have multitracks?

CTL and I have TonePort Interfaces. I think AK1123 has a nice mic.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 25 2008, 05:57 AM)
The Irvine rendition I have shows Geddy and Neil during Bob and Dougs intro all the way to the end of the song when Lifesons Les Paul fades away and the lights go down on the Snakes and Arrows stage logo... 2.gif  1022.gif

huh.gif

You don't get it? 2.gif 1022.gif I have a tape that I recorded on my Camcorder of the Larger Bowl at Irvine that shows what Geddy and Neil are doing while the opening vid is going all the way till the lights go down at the end. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 25 2008, 08:39 AM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 25 2008, 05:57 AM)
The Irvine rendition I have shows Geddy and Neil during Bob and Dougs intro all the way to the end of the song when Lifesons Les Paul fades away and the lights go down on the Snakes and Arrows stage logo... 2.gif  1022.gif

huh.gif

You don't get it? 2.gif 1022.gif I have a tape that I recorded on my Camcorder of the Larger Bowl at Irvine that shows what Geddy and Neil are doing while the opening vid is going all the way till the lights go down at the end. 2.gif 1022.gif

i think he means...

what does that have to do with us recording the song?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif