John Rutsey Obituary

Cygnus The God Of Balance

I posted this in the other thread, but thought I'd start a new thread for this. John's obituary is in the Toronto Star today

RUTSEY, John 

RUTSEY, John Howard It is with deep sadness that John's family announces his untimely passing due to complications from his lifelong affliction with diabetes, at age 55. Donations may be made in John's memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7100 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 311, Markham, ON, L3R 5J2 (online: www.jdrf.ca, by phone: 905-944-4631). Online condolences: newbiggingfh@rogers.com . 

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ May 15 2008, 11:37 AM)
I posted this in the other thread, but thought I'd start a new thread for this. John's obituary is in the Toronto Star today
RUTSEY, John 

RUTSEY, John Howard It is with deep sadness that John's family announces his untimely passing due to complications from his lifelong affliction with diabetes, at age 55. Donations may be made in John's memory to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7100 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 311, Markham, ON, L3R 5J2 (online: www.jdrf.ca, by phone: 905-944-4631). Online condolences: newbiggingfh@rogers.com . 

Thanks Cygnus.

All RUSH fans should go in and sign the guest book and also share a thought or two.......

And if so inclined make a donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

Thanks...........Take care!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World with and without John Rutsey

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ May 15 2008, 10:55 AM)
Cygnus, is that you and your woman with Geddy and Alex? If so, that's totally awesome...

Yeah....that's her. It was last summer at the DTE in Detroit. Her first Rush concert, and she asked me before we went up for the meet & greet if she could stand by Geddy, and I told her sure. She was pretty excited when he put his arm around her.

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ May 15 2008, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (subdivider79 @ May 15 2008, 10:55 AM)
Cygnus, is that you and your woman with Geddy and Alex? If so, that's totally awesome...

Yeah....that's her. It was last summer at the DTE in Detroit. Her first Rush concert, and she asked me before we went up for the meet & greet if she could stand by Geddy, and I told her sure. She was pretty excited when he put his arm around her.

That's cool...

my girlfriend had no idea who Rush was when we met lat October, but she had a pretty good damn idea by the time we went to the show last April in New Orleans... 2.gif

Archived