Mario Kart Wii codes

Stormtron

It's good and a lot of fun, but it definitely feels dumbed down to me. Drifting and turbos are literally done by just holding a button for a few seconds now.

The items given to the people in the back are way more annoying now too. I get frustrated online because I'll be leading the entire race and then the game will give everyone behind me a blue shell. I seriously got hit with three blue shells in a row from different people yesterday. On the last lap. In sight of the finish line. Mario Kart has always been like that somewhat, but it's way worse now. It's still fun, but winning feels more like luck now.

I know how you feel. I was already annoyed by the item situation in Double Dash, but in Wii, it can be just f***ing ridiculous. The back gets this plethora of deadly items while the leader constantly sits on fake blocks and about a thousand useless banana peels... and it's not like blue shells will help if you're in 11th place... it's just going to make 2nd or 3rd gain the lead.

The bullet bill is f***ing awesome, though. If there were voice chat, riding up on everyone in giant rocket mode would be the time to use it.

I get kicked off after every few races and the error codes say it's due to Nintendo's servers being overloaded. Nintendo really needs to get their online stuff together. Smash Bros. was handled very poorly and MK is okay, but doesn't work most of the time.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 2 2008, 02:12 PM)
I get kicked off after every few races and the error codes say it's due to Nintendo's servers being overloaded. Nintendo really needs to get their online stuff together. Smash Bros. was handled very poorly and MK is okay, but doesn't work most of the time.

I never play online, unless iunno.

I just never play online.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 2 2008, 02:12 PM)
I get kicked off after every few races and the error codes say it's due to Nintendo's servers being overloaded. Nintendo really needs to get their online stuff together.

Just played it for the first time yesterday and it took me 3 tries before finally connecting. But once connected, I didn't get booted.

Archived