Yes Tour 2008

Tarkus406

I am seeing them on July 29 Baltimore, MD - Pier 6 Pavilion! That gives me a little over 2 months to get familiar with their material. So far I am really into Roundabout, Changes, and Star Ship Trooper. I know the popular ones, any other good songs to get started with?

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 19 2008, 04:08 PM)
I am seeing them on July 29 Baltimore, MD - Pier 6 Pavilion! That gives me a little over 2 months to get familiar with their material. So far I am really into Roundabout, Changes, and Star Ship Trooper. I know the popular ones, any other good songs to get started with?

Listen to Awaken, Heart of the Sunrise and if you want to get familiar with some of their best work listen to The Yes Album.

Who might have a concert Date's list ??. Can't find the Yes web site, does someone have that ?

A set list would be fantastic.

I hope Jon gets better, everything hindges on his Vocals

Last time I saw Yes was back in 1991 or so, we went with No tickets in hopes of buying a pair from someone with a extra pair going in. Was only standing around for a couple minutes & some dude came up to us & asked if we needed tickets , we said YES & he Gave us a pair for Free. We went in & got to our seats & shortly a usher/employee tells our whole section, about 20 people, that we can move closer, we do, we happy as pigs in shit. with in 10 minutes Yes started. I had notice a Large Dust/Thunderstorm brewing & about 20 minutes in it hit. The stage was about the Only thing that didn't get drenched. They never stopped. As fast as the storm hit, it went away & a nice breeze was about, everybody dried off quikly as this was Phoenix & still atleast 90 outside. The show was long, and it seemed like they played a lot of songs I was unfamiliar with, But Very enjoyable. the Whole Evening was Special ! ! !

i would love to see a setlist 1022.gif

Jon is back at home recuperating.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I've read CTTE, Awaken and And You And I will be included.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 29 2008, 12:25 PM)

smile.gif Thanks

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 29 2008, 06:25 AM)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I've read CTTE, Awaken and And You And I will be included.

Excellent! For Jon, of course, but also the setlist. yes.gif yes.gif

MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Henry Potts' website, Jon has requested the set list include:
"Yours is No Disgrace",
"Heart of the Sunrise",
"Perpetual Change"
"Close to the Edge",
"Awaken"."
"Roundabout"
"I've Seen All Good People"

Not sure what the diehards who have been seeing them every tour since Union or even longer than that will think about this. I have never seen Yes so I am really happy with it. Of course it can all change once the tour starts. I'm hoping for Give Love Each Day and Our Song to come into the set.

Archived