In the beginning...

Inthend

Wow. I didn't know about the Forum History, it was quite interesting to read something.

I didn't know where the idea come from and how it looked like before.

But I'm glad to be here now. It's an interesting friendly place. smile.gif

QUOTE (chilangoenelgabo @ Apr 24 2008, 06:43 PM)
I'm curious if there are any old "National Midnight Star" Telnet users here. That was way back before T4E came out, when I was rocking a 28Kb modem and I felt like a rockstar for having one.
Greetings from Chicago,
JHL

Actually I used to IRC on #YYZ years back. I believe the year was 1995. I met up with some very cool people from that chat channel at Charlotte for the TFE tour.

Limey came into the board almost two years ago now. wink.gif

And this place has been great to me. There are so many unique people here, that come from all aspects of life. And each are special in different ways.

For example: Back when limey was just a baby on TRF, my home was Grand Designs. Thanks to Limey, KK, fledge and IA i believe, (sorry if i missed anyone) we got the post speed changed from 2 seconds between posts to 6 or 10, whatever it is now.

That's the history Limey's been through since he's been here. Well, some of it atleast.

Oh: and the Catch Testy's post count thread all those months ago was great too. Along with the catching blondey one we got now. So many posts wasted in there. laugh.gif trink38.gif

Archived