The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

Alsgalpal

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

sullysue, subdivision40

bekloppt.gif

They're kidding, right?

Davey, you sure know how to stir the hornets nest. Commitment and logic, eh? OK.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 6 2006, 10:05 PM)
let's face it: NO WOMAN would want alex if he wasn't alex yes.gif

who is down to debate this? it will take commitment and logic~

Why would you say that? I happen to think he's an attractive man wether or not he's a talented guitar player song writer in a famous rock band. And no, I'm not asking you to point out every little flaw of his just to make your point! no.gif I'm not interested. And I think I can safely say that all of Big Al's girls in this thread aren't interested as well. Thank you. wink.gif

QUOTE (CaptainMurfy @ Jul 7 2006, 01:08 PM)
Looking at that argument another way,

there are plenty of rich and famous older men that I could be attracted to, but I'm not attracted to them, so I guess it's something unique about Al that's attractive to me. wub.gif

I think it's the "No Ego" or not needing it stroked. I love down to earth guys that aren't divas.

And he's hot blush4.gif

Oh Hell Yeah!!

Even if he weren't the 'Alex', I'd still be attracted to him. Who couldn't pass a man that looked like that on the street and NOT do a double take (or worse, I'd try to contain myself wink.gif ) especially if he was smiling.

stand back ladies...I'm going in!!

wub.gif ...sigh...

QUOTE (CaptainMurfy @ Jul 7 2006, 08:32 PM)
I agree with you tootsielove. A good looking man with no ego, who stays committed to his wife and children for over 30 years, is very rare and very attractive. smile.gif

if you didn't know him and saw his fat ass you would not be attracted to alex!

no.gif

QUOTE (subdivision40 @ Jul 7 2006, 08:31 AM)
And no, I'm not asking you to point out every little flaw of his just to make your point! no.gif I'm not interested.

never crossed my mind! except the fat-ass comment i made bolt.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2006, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 7 2006, 03:05 PM)
Who couldn't pass a man  that looked like that on the street and NOT do a double take (or worse, I'd try to contain myself wink.gif )

eh.gif

sorry daveyt...Alex's body type and look just happens to be my type...as hard as you may find that to believe.

QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 7 2006, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2006, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 7 2006, 03:05 PM)
Who couldn't pass a man  that looked like that on the street and NOT do a double take (or worse, I'd try to contain myself wink.gif )

eh.gif

sorry daveyt...Alex's body type and look just happens to be my type...as hard as you may find that to believe.

What she said.................

Alex is hot blush4.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2006, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 7 2006, 08:29 AM)
Davey, you sure know how to stir the hornets nest. Commitment and logic, eh? OK.

biggrin.gif

Against my better judgment, I'll take your inquiry on. Head on, at that. Are you ready?

I have a picture of YOU, daveyt. Bet you forgot about that, didn't you? My initial reaction was, "OK. Not bad." However, your reputation on the board formed a certain perception of you and your face. You're a good lookin' guy. Fine. But, perception is subjective. No? A woman who has no experience with the infamous daveyt would find you very attractive. A woman who has spent enough time on TRF to "know" daveyt, knows how silly and goofy and (dare I say it?) insecure and trying so earnestly to seem tough and impervious to the female psyche daveyt is. Daveyt: gentle, caring and on his way to Compton to score with the biotches.

Now... On the subject of Alex Lifeson. Again, looks and perception are subjective. What if Alex Lifeson, the guitarist for Rush, were to be nothing but Alex Zivojinovic, a common son of a common immigrant in Fernie, B.C.? Now, if I happened to happen upon Fernie, B.C., and run into a certain blonde-haired, blue-eyed, sturdy, good-natured, incredibly witty man named Alex Zivojinovic in a bar, would I hit on him? You bet your skinny, white ass I would.

It's all subjective. Who knows, daveyt? You yourself could be someone's great love. Let it be and don't worry so much about others.

Much respect and, yes, love.

heart.gif sullysue

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 7 2006, 10:05 PM)
Now, if I happened to happen upon Fernie, B.C., and run into a certain blonde-haired, blue-eyed, sturdy, good-natured, incredibly witty man named Alex Zivojinovic in a bar, would I hit on him? You bet your skinny, white ass I would.

laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2006, 10:25 PM)
QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 7 2006, 10:09 PM)
bravo applaudit.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

wub.gif

You know we all love you for who you are, daveyt.

Now, leave us the hell alone to drool over someone other than you. K? heart.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2006, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (Alien Girl @ Jul 7 2006, 10:09 PM)
bravo applaudit.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

Jeeze daveyt...did I say something to insult you? sarcasm.gif