Seats opening for Jacksonville show

Ssmith2112

FYI:

Keep checking Ticketmaster, I just did a quick search and found seats in F1 (Geddy's side) 10th row. OF course these were face value since it was Ticketmaster.

Anyone wanting an upgrade should keep checking. It's worth a shot.

Still looking for better Orlando seats myself.

Scott

Only 15 minutes before show time in Lauderdale I decided to check the box office for the hell of it. I could have gotten 7th row dead center!! No Bull!! The problem was we were 3 and they only had 2. Plus we would have had a hard time getting rid of our seats in the back at any price that late in the game. I also saw a guy outside that couldn't sell 2 10th row right after that. He was willing to take $50 a piece.

There are deals to be had folks! yes.gif

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Apr 14 2008, 06:40 PM)
Only 15 minutes before show time in Lauderdale I decided to check the box office for the hell of it. I could have gotten 7th row dead center!! No Bull!! The problem was we were 3 and they only had 2. Plus we would have had a hard time getting rid of our seats in the back at any price that late in the game. I also saw a guy outside that couldn't sell 2 10th row right after that. He was willing to take $50 a piece.

There are deals to be had folks! yes.gif

A little off the point, but it's ask here or start a thread.

Were the tour books the same on this leg as last?

This is no shock as there has been plenty of tickets available for Jacksonville. You think Lauderdale was empty with the entire upper deck blacked out and some side and floor sections not even opened?

Orlando is going to have a good crowd but Jacksonville is going to be an echo chamber. I am going to it regardless as well as Orlando so we shall see but ticket sales have been less than stellar.

Archived