Lucky Pittsburgh Penguins fans

hektur

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Mar 30 2008, 03:09 PM)
Of all the songs they choose Freewill? That's pretty cool, would expect nothing and if anything something really commercial like Tom Sawyer or The Spirit Of Radio.

Well freewill is still pretty commecial, I think the only ones more commercial are Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio and Closer to the Heart.

QUOTE (Magnus @ Mar 30 2008, 02:59 PM)
They've often played Rush at ACC in Toronto. I don't know about any other arenas, though.

Yeah I hear Rush a lot at the ACC.

QUOTE (hektur @ Mar 30 2008, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Mar 30 2008, 03:09 PM)
Of all the songs they choose Freewill? That's pretty cool, would expect nothing and if anything something really commercial like Tom Sawyer or The Spirit Of Radio.

Well freewill is still pretty commecial, I think the only ones more commercial are Tom Sawyer, Spirit of Radio and Closer to the Heart.

The Trees

Fly By Night

Pittsburgh's a funny place, you never know what you're going to hear at the games. (I've lived here almost 20 years and still can't figure this place out) I have been hearing a lot more Rush on the radio here lately. It's been limited to a few songs, but more than ususal. I think the playlists change with the upcoming concert schedules.

Archived