Favourite Family Guy Quotes/Passages

TheRocinanteKid

Family Gay was a pretty good episode..

Alot of throw away, and alot of good moments.

When Peter goes back to being straight was hilarious, and I loved the Blazing Saddles tribute.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I saw the episode of Family Guy tonight. They attempted to use the dual-storyline thing that they mastered back in the first three seasons (and one in a while since then), and pretty much failed at it. I did laugh a few times, I will admit it, but I was not laughing my ass off like I did during the older episodes. Meanwhile, the episode of American Dad was terrific, with a mix of a great storyline and Family Guy-esque humor. I love Family Guy, but the recent episodes have not been really doing it for me. I'm getting worried about Family Guy. When a pair of 4-minute cutaways are used in a single episode, it can't possibly be a good sign.

*hopes that Family Guy still has some great humor in it*

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 22 2009, 07:56 PM)
Well, I saw the episode of Family Guy tonight. They attempted to use the dual-storyline thing that they mastered back in the first three seasons (and one in a while since then), and pretty much failed at it. I did laugh a few times, I will admit it, but I was not laughing my ass off like I did during the older episodes. Meanwhile, the episode of American Dad was terrific, with a mix of a great storyline and Family Guy-esque humor. I love Family Guy, but the recent episodes have not been really doing it for me. I'm getting worried about Family Guy. When a pair of 4-minute cutaways are used in a single episode, it can't possibly be a good sign.

Last Nights episode was 10-fold better than the O.J Simpson episode.

I loved the who Fred Savage thing.... and him Yelling at Daniel Stern at the end, "I don't need you anymore!"

I was a Wonder Years fan back in the day.

Stewie: "Brian, look! I purchased authentic blueprints to build a Star Trek transporter."

Brian: "Well that's great, Stewie. You should get William Shatner to sign them for you."

Stewie: "No way! I'm getting Patrick Stewart to sign it. Picard has it all over Kirk. He's poised, measured, and doesn't wear a cheap rug. Rather, he accepts even baldness with a quiet cool that says, 'I am in command. You are safe with me. I will cradle you in my arms through any crisis in any galaxy.'"

Brian: "...Are you queer?"

Stewie: "Probably."

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 22 2009, 09:56 PM)

"Not All Dogs Go To Heaven", which was last week's new episode, was terrific. It's the best episode of the season so far IMO. It's as if Seth read all the Meg fans' talk about a Meg episode - Peter's breaking the fourth wall to deliver the news was hilarious. "That's right, it's gonna be a Meg episode. *moves remote* You can change the channel - no one would blame you."

This episode gave me a new sense of hope that Family Guy still has some gas left in the tank.

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?

Connie: 16.

Quagmire: 18? You're first.

Connie: Mom!

Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 5 2009, 06:44 PM)

That episode was pure gold! laugh.gif

Remember where the popular clique throws old meat on Meg, and Peter says "I love how kids these days celebrate!" and throws a half-eaten hot dog at her? doh.gif

And later, where Meg asks Lois, "What's Whitesnake?"

Lois: "That's the music mommies and daddies listen to."

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 5 2009, 12:27 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 22 2009, 09:56 PM)

"Not All Dogs Go To Heaven", which was last week's new episode, was terrific. It's the best episode of the season so far IMO. It's as if Seth read all the Meg fans' talk about a Meg episode - Peter's breaking the fourth wall to deliver the news was hilarious. "That's right, it's gonna be a Meg episode. *moves remote* You can change the channel - no one would blame you."

This episode gave me a new sense of hope that Family Guy still has some gas left in the tank.

I liked the part at the end with stewie and Brian:

Brian: So how'd susie like your video?

Stewie: Oh, i don't like her anymore. But i love Bryan Adams.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 7 2009, 05:22 AM)

Remember where the popular clique throws old meat on Meg, and Peter says "I love how kids these days celebrate!" and throws a half-eaten hot dog at her? doh.gif

Meg: "My lame parents are going o a Kiss concert. It's painful."

Peter: "Not as painful as a tire-iron upside your head..."

QUOTE (Jaye @ Apr 7 2009, 03:06 PM)

OMG I love the KISS episode!

interviewer: We're here on the KISS Forum talking to the Griffins

Peter: My Wife did KISS

Interviewer: Wow how does that make you feel?

Peter: Well I kinda feel like I did KISS too!

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 7 2009, 09:31 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

KISS: "I wanna rock n' roll all night!" 1022.gif

Lois: "And... have a... really good... time... ...right?" unsure.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Apr 7 2009, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 7 2009, 09:31 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

KISS: "I wanna rock n' roll all night!" 1022.gif

Lois: "And... have a... really good... time... ...right?" unsure.gif

laugh.gif

The other two breaking into the Charleston (it looked like it to me) made that scene perfect! laugh.gif

Last night's episode was terrific! Family Guy are back into a groove, shouldn't be too long until "Something, Something, Something Dark Side" airs, which is the season finale.

Stewie Vader: "I just sith my pants, I just turned my underwear to the dark side...I have pages of these".

"Something, Something, Something Dark Side" has been postponed until next season. I wish it had aired this season but I guess they want/need more time.

Peter: "Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

bumper.gif

Well, tonight is the start of the eighth season of Family Guy. Last season let me down, but I'm hopeful that they'll get back on track and have a great season.

Also, tonight will be the pilot of The Cleveland Show. My question: will this show actually be original, or will it turn into a slightly-different version of Family Guy? I'd like to see it go somewhere like American Dad! did (which, in my opinion, had its best season yet last season, and also had a better season than Family Guy). A few weeks' time will tell us if this new show has staying power.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Sep 27 2009, 07:19 PM)
bumper.gif

Well, tonight is the start of the eighth season of Family Guy. Last season let me down, but I'm hopeful that they'll get back on track and have a great season.

Also, tonight will be the pilot of The Cleveland Show. My question: will this show actually be original, or will it turn into a slightly-different version of Family Guy? I'd like to see it go somewhere like American Dad! did (which, in my opinion, had its best season yet last season, and also had a better season than Family Guy). A few weeks' time will tell us if this new show has staying power.

Obligatory bumper.gif

Well, because of the World Series taking up last week's Animation Domination, there were two new Famiy Guy episodes tonight. I didn't see much of the first episode, but the second one was epic - one of those old conceptual episodes that I've been missing. I know it's early in the season, but if they keep this up for the rest of the season, it'll be a great season; if they keep it up I've got hope for Family Guy. Also, The Cleveland Show has been pretty good - though it's somewhat similar to Family Guy, it's still pretty good. I think it just needs some time, kinda like American Dad! did in the beginning. I'm thankful it's not turning into a Family Guy clone.