st paul ticket sales

limbo

Ticketmaster has tickets available in the lower bowl from about halfway, so ticket sales are so-so at this point.

I expect them to pick up some but I would not be surprised if that show drew only 6-8,000. They drew 11000+ for the September gig. I just don't see that number happening again.

They did around 8,000 for the VT tour at the Target Center, and didn't go there for the R30 tour. I think the break between VT and SnA was partially responsible for the big house, personally. with only a 9-month break this time, it will likely hurt the attendance.

I hope I am wrong.

Now don't take my word for it, but I heard through the grapevine that as of Thursday March 20, RUSH at the Excel Energy Center in St. Paul has sold 1,341 tickets as of 6:45 PM today.

At this rate, by show time at least 3,283 fans will be in attendence and that Geddy will all ask us to introduce ouselves before the concert starts so we can get to know one another. You know, that kind of stuff people do before AA meetings and what not.

But really, what does it matter? This will be my 8th time since 1982/83 Signals tour and every time I have seen them, I never paid attention to the crowd, only to the stage.

But we will be hooking up at Cossettas for a quick slice of pizza and a beer before the Concert and also hit up a bar for a Guinness before the show if anyone is interested? See ya there!

Ticket number 589

QUOTE (RushRebel65 @ Mar 20 2008, 06:52 PM)
Now don't take my word for it, but I heard through the grapevine that as of Thursday March 20, RUSH at the Excel Energy Center in St. Paul has sold 1,341 tickets as of 6:45 PM today.

If that number is true, Ouch!

You would have thought that the ticket brokers would have bought up more at the presales.

If that number is accurate, I would say that 5,000 by concert time would be about right. Upper deck will be papered this time out.

No biggie, it's what is on stage that counts.

QUOTE (RushRebel65 @ Mar 20 2008, 06:52 PM)

I guess that's possible, but I find it very hard to believe. I sure hope you're wrong!

Archived