New NIN Record!!!

The Rocinante

QUOTE (Kudzu @ Mar 9 2008, 03:32 PM)
Proof that NIN is better instrumental.

The act of fans getting excited about the new album in 2008 proves that NIN is better instrumental? Does the act of fans getting excited about the new album in 2005 prove that NIN is better non-instrumental?

QUOTE (Finbar @ Mar 9 2008, 08:56 PM)

The act of fans getting excited about the new album in 2008 proves that NIN is better instrumental? Does the act of fans getting excited about the new album in 2005 prove that NIN is better non-instrumental?

Wow, you want to talk about misreading someone's posts? Kudzu was obviously saying that to him, THE NEW ALBUM proved that NIN was better instrumental.

I disagree, but that's cool. Ghosts is dope anyway.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 10 2008, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (Finbar @ Mar 9 2008, 08:56 PM)

Wow, you want to talk about misreading someone's posts? Kudzu was obviously saying that to him, THE NEW ALBUM proved that NIN was better instrumental.

I disagree, but that's cool. Ghosts is dope anyway.

ohmy.gif Shit, THAT'S what he meant? My bad. oops.gif Sorry I misunderstood you Kudzu.

superbly atmospheric compositions. there are a few that cry out for vocals but for the most part these songs work very well as just instrumentals. hats off to trent for trying something different and not taking a lifetime to release a new nin album!

Archived