Virtually no net-boy

MUSICinTheABsTrAcT

I always liked Virtuality, and always managed to overlook the chorus. It always came off as a very cool song that the chorus always seemed to bring down somewhat.

Flowing as well as it does without the chorus, is MUCH better. Very cool.

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Feb 21 2008, 09:38 PM)
These are great, were in the world are they from?

The live 'trainwrecks' and such things like that are from various shows. If you're wondering which shows exactly, I can't tell you for sure. The 'Virtuality' one was edited by msgeometry. The photos are rare photos scanned by willing fans, or in this case, a willing fan, so they could be shared with us. And the Power Windows demo tape recordings were generously offered by Neil's Lost Bag and UltimoGuitarist, two users on the Counterparts Message Board. And finally the hidden Driven solo was uncovered by careful editing by MitA.

So, that's where they come from. smile.gif

Thanks MiTA!

Wow, what an improvement to Virtuality (which I hadn't listened to in years because of the awful choruses). If I had the masters, I'd remove more of the lyrics ("Let's dance tonight...") and shorten and restore some of the acoustic sections (but without the "Net Boy..." singing). At least now we have a listenable version. How about fixing the T4E title track? And Stick it Out, Face Up, Show Don't Tell, Superconductor...

most of them come from bootlegs...but he mixes some to get that "radio" sound of some of the studio album stuff...am i right?!!!

**sorry...didn't read above post of the answer!!

Archived