Nerdiest nerd in the whole nerd town

Steel Rat

What nerd hobbies do you have?!

This is more directed to the younger people, seeing as the things we consider "nerdy" in this generation were rather popular in the older generations. But all you fellows from the older generations can feel absolutely free to post here if you want!

at least twice a week, my friends and I all get together to play Dungeons & Dragons!!

I have a collection of over 200,000 Magic: The Gathering cards!!

when riding a bus, my friend Grace was able to read a 500 page book within 4 hours wacko.gif That's one reason why I love her so much! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I have a band that practices EVERY DAY!

I've taught my noble and loyal friends TRF lingo- we throw TRF swears around the school halls all the time biggrin.gif

laugh.gif That's great, Sfuentes.

BTW, I own 5 rats- by the names of ALEX, NEIL, AND GEDDY!! The other two outcasts are named Fenris and Orion.

well going to Bishop Carroll (school) once you are at Carroll you are a nerd automatically. umm what else.....ooo I play plently of RPG games...Icewind dale for example...diablo....I'm sad that Black Isle productions is gone sad.gif No more good Icewindale games....well theres Bulders Gate but its the same gaming program....I can't believe it's gone sad.gif anyways back to the nerd part...ummm I like school...and I like to Read alot....I haven't lately cuz i've been sooo busy. Having Rush on my helm.

Don't forget snowboarding, D! tongue.gif

Everyone calls me a nerd because I rollerblade... Us X-sportists have been deemed nerds >.< Those fools! They consider me a nerd for one of the worst reasons! They gotta look deeper! The card games... the music... the choice of video games...

(Everquest, Warcraft series, bulder's gate, heroes of might and magic... etc.)

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 06:24 PM)
Don't forget snowboarding, D! tongue.gif

Everyone calls me a nerd because I rollerblade... Us X-sportists have been deemed nerds >.< Those fools! They consider me a nerd for one of the worst reasons! They gotta look deeper! The card games... the music... the choice of video games...

(Everquest, Warcraft series, bulder's gate, heroes of might and magic... etc.)

Heh around here...snowboarding is cool...**gasp** cool? lol meh I make the sport nerdy anyways biggrin.gif

I've never tried Everquest, is it pretty good?

The graphics are really poor, but yeah, it's kept me entertained for years.

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 06:36 PM)
The graphics are really poor, but yeah, it's kept me entertained for years.

cool cool yea I love icewind dale...and bulder's gate. I can't find any games that are close enough to the way I like to play them in that type of setting...most games are in a diablo setting or a 1 player setting. which Is ok I guess smile.gif

Everquest is kind of like Dungeons & Dragons set in first person... and you probably don't have any parters. You go wandering around with a sword and armor.... meet some elves or dwarves or what have you.. Go kill a dragon... earn a really hot princess because of it... Ya know, like D&D!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 06:46 PM)
Everquest is kind of like Dungeons & Dragons set in first person... and you probably don't have any parters. You go wandering around with a sword and armor.... meet some elves or dwarves or what have you.. Go kill a dragon... earn a really hot princess because of it... Ya know, like D&D!

hahaha cool unsure.gif laugh.gif

Sounds interesting, NPF, details biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 08:54 PM)
Sounds interesting, NPF, details biggrin.gif

Ahhh, of course Steel Rat, anytime my friend. smile.gif Take a look at this link. I'm sure it will be very useful for you.

http://championsofnorrath.station.sony.com/

Let me know if you want to know anymore information. I'm sure I can find you something more on the topic. trink39.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 18 2005, 05:13 PM)
well going to Bishop Carroll (school) once you are at Carroll you are a nerd automatically. umm what else.....ooo I play plently of RPG games...Icewind dale for example...diablo....I'm sad that Black Isle productions is gone sad.gif No more good Icewindale games....well theres Bulders Gate but its the same gaming program....I can't believe it's gone sad.gif anyways back to the nerd part...ummm I like school...and I like to Read alot....I haven't lately cuz i've been sooo busy. Having Rush on my helm.

Cool D!! I played all the Icewind Dale & Baldur's Gate games. Did you ever play Neverwinter Nights?

How's that for a nerd for ya MetalRat boy? I'm 38 & still do this stuff. cool.gif

Just remember:

& the Geeks shall inherit the earth.....

Looks like a winner, NPF!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 18 2005, 08:58 PM)
well going to Bishop Carroll (school) once you are at Carroll you are a nerd automatically.  umm what else.....ooo I play plently of RPG games...Icewind dale for example...diablo....I'm sad that Black Isle productions is gone  sad.gif  No more good Icewindale games....well theres Bulders Gate but its the same gaming program....I can't believe it's gone sad.gif  anyways back to the nerd part...ummm I like school...and I like to Read alot....I haven't lately cuz i've been sooo busy.  Having Rush on my helm.

Cool D!! I played all the Icewind Dale & Baldur's Gate games. Did you ever play Neverwinter Nights?

How's that for a nerd for ya MetalRat boy? I'm 38 & still do this stuff. cool.gif

Just remember:

1022.gif Rock endlessly, Digital!!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 08:59 PM)
Looks like a winner, NPF!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It is man, trust me. The replay value on that title is unbelievable. You should really look into getting it. It would probably be wise to play that before you play the sequel so you can understand what's going on. There is a huge storyline involved with the game, which makes it all the more enjoyable. Great stuff. wink.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 18 2005, 06:51 PM)
I noticed that D-13 mentioned Baldur's Gate. Has anyone played Champions of Norrath? The game is truly phenominal. The sequel is coming out Feb. 10. Can't wait!!! trink39.gif

Champions of Norrath? cool i'll have to look into that! thanks! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 18 2005, 06:58 PM)
well going to Bishop Carroll (school) once you are at Carroll you are a nerd automatically.  umm what else.....ooo I play plently of RPG games...Icewind dale for example...diablo....I'm sad that Black Isle productions is gone  sad.gif  No more good Icewindale games....well theres Bulders Gate but its the same gaming program....I can't believe it's gone sad.gif  anyways back to the nerd part...ummm I like school...and I like to Read alot....I haven't lately cuz i've been sooo busy.  Having Rush on my helm.

Just remember:

nope and I don't know why! lol i've always looked at them and I never seem to buy any! I will next time tho. trink36.gif

Archived