Nerdiest nerd in the whole nerd town

Steel Rat

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 18 2005, 07:07 PM)
I collect comic books, particularly Batman...

cool...I collect comics too and also have ones from like 50 years ago biggrin.gif superman and stuff like that.

I think the Garfield comic books are genious

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 18 2005, 08:00 PM)
I take Pictures of Nature and Sunrise's and Sunsets

I do too. That's not nerd stuff, that's what real men do. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 18 2005, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 18 2005, 06:51 PM)
I noticed that D-13 mentioned Baldur's Gate.  Has anyone played Champions of Norrath?  The game is truly phenominal.  The sequel is coming out Feb. 10.  Can't wait!!!  trink39.gif

Champions of Norrath? cool i'll have to look into that! thanks! trink36.gif

Anytime trink39.gif It's made by the people who made Baldur's Gate, so you should love it! yes.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 18 2005, 09:09 PM)

cool...I collect comics too and also have ones from like 50 years ago biggrin.gif superman and stuff like that.

Yeah, I've got an old DC/Marvel Crossover from the 60's/70's (don't know the official date) with Superman and Spider-Man teaming up against Dr. Doom and Lex Luthor. There's cameos by Wonder Woman and The Incredible Hulk. Spidey and Supes kick both their asses...

My favorite ones are the 5th and 13th parts in the Batman: Knightfall crossover. The 5th one deals with Mr. Zsazs (a serial killer. Really demented f*ck) on a rampage in a female boarding school. The 13th part shows that Batman is really human when Bane breaks his back...

It's also by the people who made everquest, NPF biggrin.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 18 2005, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 18 2005, 09:09 PM)

Yeah, I've got an old DC/Marvel Crossover from the 60's/70's (don't know the official date) with Superman and Spider-Man teaming up against Dr. Doom and Lex Luthor. There's cameos by Wonder Woman and The Incredible Hulk. Spidey and Supes kick both their asses...

My favorite ones are the 5th and 13th parts in the Batman: Knightfall crossover. The 5th one deals with Mr. Zsazs (a serial killer. Really demented f*ck) on a rampage in a female boarding school. The 13th part shows that Batman is really human when Bane breaks his back...

hahaha wicked!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 18 2005, 06:27 PM)

Everquest is EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

EVIL!!!!

I remember one summer, I was completely addicted to that game. For 2 1/2 months, I would play an average of 20 hours a day (this is not an exageration). I would put off eating, sleeping, even using the bathroom to play this game. Thankfully I did end up hitting lvl 50 and decided that it was about time I kicked that habit before it killed me. Everquest HAS been the one responsible for a handful of suicides, so it could happen. Anyway, I managed to turn a profit on it though, sold my druid on eBay while that was still allowed and made $960 off it biggrin.gif

EVIL!!!!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 18 2005, 10:42 PM)

EVIL!!!!

I remember one summer, I was completely addicted to that game. For 2 1/2 months, I would play an average of 20 hours a day (this is not an exageration). I would put off eating, sleeping, even using the bathroom to play this game. Thankfully I did end up hitting lvl 50 and decided that it was about time I kicked that habit before it killed me. Everquest HAS been the one responsible for a handful of suicides, so it could happen. Anyway, I managed to turn a profit on it though, sold my druid on eBay while that was still allowed and made $960 off it biggrin.gif

EVIL!!!!

laugh.gif

I guess another nerdy thing I like to do is to read books about science, like the development of the atomic bomb, or the periodic table of elements.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 18 2005, 10:44 PM)

EVIL!!!!

EVIL!!!!

laugh.gif

I guess another nerdy thing I like to do is to read books about science, like the development of the atomic bomb, or the periodic table of elements.

I use the periodic table on a daily basis.

IM NOT A NERD BTW tongue.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 18 2005, 10:50 PM)

EVIL!!!!

EVIL!!!!

laugh.gif

*COUGH*Denial!*COUGH*

laugh.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 19 2005, 01:51 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 18 2005, 10:50 PM)

EVIL!!!!

EVIL!!!!

laugh.gif

*COUGH*Denial!*COUGH*

laugh.gif

Hey!! Anyone who thinks being a nerd is bad means that they think bad about me!!

of course... I take that sort of thing daily, but not from my friends!

We nerds know how to have fun. We don't follow the crowds rules and keep our creativity and imagination running limitlessly. Where as those non-nerd kids get into lots and lots of trouble with their "Creativity!"

Archived