Everything Your Listeners....

deadwing2112

I bought "Through Time" just for the cover back in high school. I bought it at Tower Records in the Import section. I had all the songs, I just wanted to hang the album cover on my wall.

2.gif The Best Band in the World

I have a copy of "through time" on Picture Disc.

Bought it years ago in my local record shop, we had to leave a note of our highest bid and I won.

Can't remember how much I paid.

I have 'through time'. Bought it years ago when I first started listening to Rush. I also have a 12" picture disc of 'Hold your fire' and my LP of Hemispheres is made or red vinyl and is twice as thick as a normal LP.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 22 2008, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 22 2008, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 22 2008, 10:07 AM)
Anyone got Rush Through Time? A similar concept of a compilation of the more comercial Rush material although this one was more readily available and more updated;

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=3081

Once again nothing special in terms of tracklisting but I would love to own it.

yes.gif

I have that LP

Oh wow! Can you give us some back story? How did you come across it? How much did you pay?

I have Rush Through Time as well. Paid a couple bucks for it

Truth?

i thought it was a live album unsure.gif oops.gif smash.gif

Another cool/rare one is "Rush n Roulette" on 12 in. vinyl. Each song had its own groove, all starting from the outer edge. You never knew which song you were gonna get. Whatever groove the stylus headed into first was the song it played, hence the Russian Roulette analogy. It came out in 1981 and was also a promotional/radio airplay release.

Archived