The WATER Poll

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

What do you use for drinking/cooking water?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use for drinking/cooking water?

• I use straight tap water for everything (well or city water)
    • I drink bottled water, but use straight tap for cooking, making coffee and tea, etc.
    • I drink bottled water, but use FILTERED tap water for cooking, making coffee and tea, etc.
    • I use bottled water for drinking and for making coffee and tea, but use straight tap water for cooking
    • I use bottled water for drinking and for making coffee and tea, but use FILTERED tap water for cooking
    • I use FILTERED tap water for everything
    • I use bottled water for everything
    • Other

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Feb 14 2008, 01:00 AM)
i have a water filtration system on the house that filters ALL of the water coming into the house. we also have a reverse osmosis unit under the kitchen sink which filters the water 3 more times for drinking, cooking, and especially coffee. trink38.gif

the taste of everything better. ice is clear. no mineral deposits in the pipes or appliances. the water feels better. we use less soap. i highly recommend it. yes.gif

i hafta drink bottled water at work tho. i have become a total water snob, but the tap water in Phoenix is disgusting. eh.gif

I'd love to have a filtration system for the house. We were looking into them at the local Lowes, but for whatever reason the idea just died away and we never did it. For the very reason of water deposits in the pipes and around the shower heads and taps, I'd want this. Nothing drives me more crazy than seeing water deposits.

We have a water filter attached to our incoming supply in the kitchen. Its a two-way lever on the tap (faucet) that allows to either have unfiltered or filtered water.

We usually use filtered water for tea/cold drinks and unfiltered for anything else. Its obviously easy just to open the tap on the filtered side for everything except, say washing up etc.

So the answer is basically: Filtered water for anything that is consumed.

Archived