split from Limlight's Solar Fed thread

BestIKenster

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 11 2008, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (limlight81 @ Feb 11 2008, 09:25 AM)
Thanks Arleen another Canadian girl. I like Canadain girl unsure.gif

NO OFFENSE Lime, You like any-thing with two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

and the problem with that is...........

Hey I like all kinds of women cool.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 11 2008, 10:17 AM)

NO OFFENSE Lime, You like any-thing with two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Non taken Ken I do understand of what you said dude.

QUOTE (timintey @ Feb 12 2008, 12:13 AM)

The problem with this is the language used. Sorry Kenster, but I have to ask you not to post in this manner. It's a bit over the line and offensive to women. Thanks trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 12 2008, 07:51 AM)

The problem with this is the language used. Sorry Kenster, but I have to ask you not to post in this manner. It's a bit over the line and offensive to women. Thanks trink39.gif

no.gif Pags not cool

QUOTE (limlight81 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:34 AM)

no.gif Pags not cool

Explain why not cool?

And while you're at it. Explain why Ken's post IS cool. It was reported by someone, and I agreed. Wording like that has no place on this messageboard. Let's not escalate this further than it needs to be. Thank you.

Congrats again on the badge.

yeep I will Joannneeeee love ya hon

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Feb 12 2008, 09:04 AM)
Lime will play nice, right? hug2.gif

So will Ken wub.gif

Pags is here to try to keep peace and order laugh.gif so let's take it easy on him.

trink39.gif guys.

Congrats on the badge again Shane! 1022.gif

Anytime I see a curse with an astertisk or a reference to a curse I'm gonna report it too. That's all. trink39.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 12 2008, 01:06 PM)

So will Ken wub.gif

Pags is here to try to keep peace and order laugh.gif  so let's take it easy on him.

trink39.gif  guys.

Anytime I see a curse with an astertisk or a reference to a curse I'm gonna report it too. That's all. trink39.gif

If you do, we'll just start ignoring your reports then trink39.gif

Don't be a dick. no.gif

QUOTE (limlight81 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:34 AM)

no.gif Pags not cool

1022.gif Pags is as cool as it gets ! 1022.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2008, 10:59 AM)

So will Ken wub.gif

Pags is here to try to keep peace and order laugh.gif  so let's take it easy on him.

trink39.gif  guys.

Don't be a dick. no.gif

o.k. to say dick just not t*ts? o.k.

gotcha. glad that's cleared up so we can move on.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 12 2008, 02:28 PM)
constant-a**-kissing.

You know I'd really hope the newer users here - doubly so for new users who have enjoyed the forums and posted lots here in a short amount of time... I'd hope that they'd appreciate the awesome job the mods and admins do here and at least show a little bit of respect.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:37 AM)
constant-a**-kissing.

You know I'd really hope the newer users here - doubly so for new users who have enjoyed the forums and posted lots here in a short amount of time... I'd hope that they'd appreciate the awesome job the mods and admins do here and at least show a little bit of respect.

forgive me if I offended you as well. smile.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 12 2008, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:37 AM)
constant-a**-kissing.

forgive me if I offended you as well. smile.gif

I dont know if you realize it or even care but i believe you offend many. yes.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 12 2008, 01:27 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2008, 10:59 AM)

So will Ken wub.gif

trink39.gif  guys.

Don't be a dick. no.gif

o.k. to say dick just not t*ts? o.k.

gotcha. glad that's cleared up so we can move on.

Would you like for me or one of the other females to explain why what you said was offensive?

Just let me know.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the point. But it was a freaking joke towards me not you guys ok. This is really pisses me off to no end. Look I respect you guys and all. Geez guys forget about it. No wonder I left RIAB of all the bitching and moaning from there. I am sorry if I cause shit. But thats how I am out going person. Some of you guys are somewhat narrow minded. Ok if you see somebody making a joke to one of my friends my advice to you is too not to say a bloody word just keep it to yourself. I AM SOOOO SICK OF WHAT TELLING KEN SAID TO DO AND NOT TO DO OR TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY. JUST BACK HIM OFF!!!!!

QUOTE (limlight81 @ Feb 12 2008, 05:32 PM)
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the point. But it was a freaking joke towards me not you guys ok. This is really pisses me off to no end. Look I respect you guys and all. Geez guys forget about it. No wonder I left RIAB of all the bitching and moaning from there. I am sorry if I cause shit. But thats how I am out going person. Some of you guys are somewhat narrow minded. Ok if you see somebody making a joke to one of my friends my advice to you is too not to say a bloody word just keep it to yourself. I AM SOOOO SICK OF WHAT TELLING KEN SAID TO DO AND NOT TO DO OR TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY. JUST BACK HIM OFF!!!!!

Limlight, I think what you have to realize is that the things that get posted here are not private conversations. They are words that are put up here for all to see. This isn't all happening in the privacy of your own living room.

And when things are said that are offensive, we need to point them out. I really wasn't giving Ken that hard a time, was I? No. I simply brought the matter to his attention.

It's this consistent complaining that happens afterward that makes the problem worse. Here we are hours later with multiple people involved. And why... because nobody seems to be allowed to say ANYTHING to Ken without it becoming a huge issue. Just ease down. trink39.gif

PAGS I DON'T CARE and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT OK it's BLOODY OVER AND DONE WITH OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2008, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (limlight81 @ Feb 12 2008, 05:45 PM)
PAGS I DON'T CARE and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT OK it's BLOODY OVER AND DONE WITH OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great. Then how about you shut the f**k up about it then?

ok You nad Pags that came out a bit harsh. it just that I am fed up and all. My bad sorry guys.

Archived