PAGSCON '08

owlswing

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:32 PM)
bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Pagettes biggrin.gif I miss seeing all of you. You are great kids!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif And legokid also bekloppt.gif 653.gif

Edited again laugh.gif I forgot Chicklette biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif You were so quiet the whole time. tongue.gif

I know. She's SO quiet. Hard to believe she's MY kid eh?

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Jul 16 2008, 04:38 PM)
I had such a great time at Pagscon, i'm still recovering from it ! I did many Jello shots, got a peck on the cheek from Ladi, wub.gif and ease dropped on many conversations. ph34r.gif It was a joy to be there even if no one actually saw me. Seeing people like Necro, tick, Blonde, Ladi and others was unbelievable. My special thanks to Pags and Owl for allowing me to attend. Most people dont like having people they cant see around. ph34r.gif

I could smell you though. Especially after you ate that combo meal of Tick's Mac and Cheese with CeeJ's chili. PEEEEUUUUUU.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:32 PM)
bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  Pagettes biggrin.gif I miss seeing all of you. You are great kids!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  And legokid also bekloppt.gif  653.gif

Edited again laugh.gif I forgot Chicklette biggrin.gif  bekloppt.gif You were so quiet the whole time. tongue.gif

I know. She's SO quiet. Hard to believe she's MY kid eh?

z7shysterical.gif

Good point!! laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 01:03 PM)
I had such a great time at Pagscon, i'm still recovering from it ! I did many Jello shots, got a peck on the cheek from Ladi, wub.gif and ease dropped on many conversations. ph34r.gif  It was a joy to be there even if no one actually saw me. Seeing people like Necro, tick, Blonde, Ladi and others was unbelievable. My special thanks to Pags and Owl for allowing me to attend. Most people dont like having people they cant see around. ph34r.gif

I could smell you though. Especially after you ate that combo meal of Tick's Mac and Cheese with CeeJ's chili. PEEEEUUUUUU.

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 01:03 PM)
I had such a great time at Pagscon, i'm still recovering from it ! I did many Jello shots, got a peck on the cheek from Ladi, wub.gif and ease dropped on many conversations. ph34r.gif  It was a joy to be there even if no one actually saw me. Seeing people like Necro, tick, Blonde, Ladi and others was unbelievable. My special thanks to Pags and Owl for allowing me to attend. Most people dont like having people they cant see around. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

ohmy.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 05:03 PM)

laugh.gif

For now on, I.M. is in invited to every get together so we can all fart freely and blame him. laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

unsure.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 02:19 PM)

laugh.gif

For now on, I.M. is in invited to every get together so we can all fart freely and blame him. laugh.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 02:19 PM)

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 06:19 PM)

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

Good point. I wish I would have thought of that earlier.

I wouldn't have sequestered myself upstairs after eating all of Kyle's delicous meat. I thought I was doing you all a favor. I coulda' just blamed it all on IM. doh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 16 2008, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jul 16 2008, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 09:39 PM)
biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3300.jpg

This makes me miss you all!!!!! I feel homesick or something. fists crying.gif

I know what you mean! sad.gif

Same here. biggrin.gif It is amazing how we all connected in such a short time!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 17 2008, 02:06 PM)
biggrin.gif

Same here. biggrin.gif It is amazing how we all connected in such a short time!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am missing you people very much ALL of you. Our family is like no other and I was so glad to be a part of it all. I leave for Australia tomorrow evening ( Thursday 18th) and go back to work on the following Monday and it will all be surreal again. 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif TRF family rules.

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 16 2008, 07:26 PM)
biggrin.gif

I am missing you people very much ALL of you. Our family is like no other and I was so glad to be a part of it all. I leave for Australia tomorrow evening ( Thursday 18th) and go back to work on the following Monday and it will all be surreal again. 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif TRF family rules.

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif DS I hope your enjoying the rest of your trip!! biggrin.gif Will you be on trf tomorrow before you leave? trink39.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 11:33 PM)
biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif DS I hope your enjoying the rest of your trip!! biggrin.gif Will you be on trf tomorrow before you leave? trink39.gif

sad.gif

I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!! fists crying.gif

I really enjoyed hanging out and getting to talk to everyone.

It was a very relaxing time and so many wonderful memories

will stay with me forever.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 16 2008, 10:44 PM)
biggrin.gif

sad.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif i couldn't have said it better myself wub.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 17 2008, 06:17 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 16 2008, 10:44 PM)
biggrin.gif

sad.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif i couldn't have said it better myself wub.gif

Great Pic.

Do you know how lonely it is back there now. sad.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 17 2008, 03:30 PM)
Cute!! wub.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3317.jpg

That's a really nice picture Troutman, trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 17 2008, 09:19 AM)

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif Right on Tick bekloppt.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif