PAGSCON '08

owlswing

trout, here's one especially for you, as promised wink.gif

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/failte2112/cardinal3photoshop.jpg

QUOTE (mini @ Jul 16 2008, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 16 2008, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (mini @ Jul 16 2008, 04:32 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 12:26 AM)
gotta love this pic.!!  wub.gif  biggrin.gif  653.gif  1022.gif
I miss you all  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3332.jpg

I hope no one peed in the pool. unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Too funny.

If you hit a warm spot......well..... unsure.gif

I was okay in the pool. It was when I'd hit the warm water of the hottub that would make me lose it.

ohmy.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 16 2008, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 03:51 PM)
I had such an unbelievable time last weekend, I cant imagine having missed it. When I started a new job in Febuary, I thought I might not be able to attend, that would have been tragic.
Sometimes you go into something with a certain expectation of how you think it will be and wind up dissapointed because the expectation was to high. In the case of Pagscon, it was exactly what I expected it to be and more.
I have trully loved meeting each and evey member I have ever met from this board. Your all absolutely top shelf, first class individuals.
The very first time I headed to Rockaway in early 06 to hang with Slacker and Necro, I didn't not know if it would be comfortable or a bit awkward. I had never met up with someone I knew strictly from the internet. I also had no idea at the time what it was to be the start of. It was an incredible night, we laughed nonstop the entire evening. We  then kept building off that night.
In fall of 06, I had a BBQ at my home (the first hyped up get together. "The tick kliq bbq") I will never forget that weekend for many reasons.

Now its 08 and im still greatly enjoying the company of so many on this board. I know these friendships I have made will continue onward into the future.  Pags and Owl have given those who attended, a moment in time that will live forever, and thats not being corny, its just a fact.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!! 1022.gif  atickhum.gif  music.gif

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

tss and i didn't want to leave on sunday, our daughter ended up calling us to find out when we were coming home! such an incredibly good time. 653.gif

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/failte2112/DSCF0040ps.jpg

I don't look too happy do I ? laugh.gif

You just dont have beautifull women giving you kisses everyday ya know. biggrin.gif wub.gif

Great picture ! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (mini @ Jul 16 2008, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 16 2008, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (mini @ Jul 16 2008, 04:32 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 12:26 AM)
gotta love this pic.!!  wub.gif  biggrin.gif  653.gif  1022.gif
I miss you all  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3332.jpg

I hope no one peed in the pool. unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Too funny.

If you hit a warm spot......well..... unsure.gif

I was okay in the pool. It was when I'd hit the warm water of the hottub that would make me lose it.

ohmy.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 16 2008, 11:55 AM)

ohmy.gif OMG!!! That's so awesome applaudit.gif 1022.gif I forgot that we talked about Cardinals laugh.gif Thank you soooo much failte. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 04:00 PM)

You just dont have beautifull women giving you kisses everyday ya know. biggrin.gif wub.gif

Love it laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 12:00 PM)

You just dont have beautifull women giving you kisses everyday ya know. biggrin.gif  wub.gif

Hey Rodney, how come you get all the love?? laugh.gif great pic. 1022.gif

BTW.. I sure miss your humor!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:00 PM)

ohmy.gif OMG!!! That's so awesome applaudit.gif 1022.gif I forgot that we talked about Cardinals laugh.gif Thank you soooo much failte. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ohmy.gif Wow thats awesome new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Missy & I always try to get a pic but they fly off sad.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 16 2008, 03:03 PM)

ohmy.gif Wow thats awesome new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Missy & I always try to get a pic but they fly off sad.gif

i hide in the house and get the pics with the camera pressed up against the glass door smile.gif and we bribe them with suet and bird food yes.gif

I only saw the cardinals twice at Pagscon, and that was the day before you showed up. sad.gif

George and Denise's yard is a bird watcher's dream. The day we left was full of bluebird activity and golden finches were around all day.

I seen beautiful red tail hawks on a daily basis.

Next time i'm there and it's a bit more leisurely, i'm gonna set up a blind and just shoot pics of all the birds all day. Couldn't find a better place if I tried. no.gif

that would be awesome!! our backyard is like that, there's this nature reserve place across the highway so we see hawks sometimes. and we have a mess of blue jays, finches, robins and this funny looking woodpecker. we love it smile.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:03 PM)

You just dont have beautifull women giving you kisses everyday ya know. biggrin.gif  wub.gif

It was a pleasure meeting you Troutman. Its not easy trying to be funny when your tired with a hangover, but you saw to it that I had no choice. 1287.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 16 2008, 04:11 PM)
that would be awesome!! our backyard is like that, there's this nature reserve place across the highway so we see hawks sometimes. and we have a mess of blue jays, finches, robins and this funny looking woodpecker. we love it smile.gif

Then we'll add bird watching to the list when we come to your place to see the aquarium. biggrin.gif

I'd told Trout about the big time bird action at Pags when he arrived and almost any time he came out to check... nothing. laugh.gif

The morning after he left was a bit dreary and it had rained. The worms were up and the birds were all over the place. I thought about the camera, but was enjoying myself too much just sitting there having my coffee, watching it all. There had to be hundreds of birds in at least six or seven different species all over his yard. It was awesome.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (failte @ Jul 16 2008, 04:11 PM)
that would be awesome!!  our backyard is like that, there's this nature reserve place across the highway so we see hawks sometimes.  and we have a mess of blue jays, finches, robins and this funny looking woodpecker.  we love it smile.gif

Then we'll add bird watching to the list when we come to your place to see the aquarium. biggrin.gif

I'd told Trout about the big time bird action at Pags when he arrived and almost any time he came out to check... nothing. laugh.gif

The morning after he left was a bit dreary and it had rained. The worms were up and the birds were all over the place. I thought about the camera, but was enjoying myself too much just sitting there having my coffee, watching it all. There had to be hundreds of birds in at least six or seven different species all over his yard. It was awesome.

i can't wait!! just pm me or kenny with dates that would be good for you and your clan and we'll make some plans. the dolphin show...the sharks...a little stroll over to the science center... you guys can even stay with us before and after smile.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 16 2008, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 16 2008, 04:03 PM)

It was a pleasure meeting you Troutman. Its not easy trying to be funny when your tired with a hangover, but you saw to it that I had no choice. 1287.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

laugh.gif Well, you imitation of Rodney Dangerfield is top notch 1022.gif I had to hear it as much as possible rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 16 2008, 12:08 PM)

I only saw the cardinals twice at Pagscon, and that was the day before you showed up. sad.gif

George and Denise's yard is a bird watcher's dream. The day we left was full of bluebird activity and golden finches were around all day.

I seen beautiful red tail hawks on a daily basis.

Next time i'm there and it's a bit more leisurely, i'm gonna set up a blind and just shoot pics of all the birds all day. Couldn't find a better place if I tried. no.gif

Right on, thanks... Vincent unsure.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif biggrin.gif

I had such a great time at Pagscon, i'm still recovering from it ! I did many Jello shots, got a peck on the cheek from Ladi, wub.gif and ease dropped on many conversations. ph34r.gif It was a joy to be there even if no one actually saw me. Seeing people like Necro, tick, Blonde, Ladi and others was unbelievable. My special thanks to Pags and Owl for allowing me to attend. Most people dont like having people they cant see around. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Jul 16 2008, 04:38 PM)
I had such a great time at Pagscon, i'm still recovering from it ! I did many Jello shots, got a peck on the cheek from Ladi, wub.gif and ease dropped on many conversations. ph34r.gif It was a joy to be there even if no one actually saw me. Seeing people like Necro, tick, Blonde, Ladi and others was unbelievable. My special thanks to Pags and Owl for allowing me to attend. Most people dont like having people they cant see around. ph34r.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

joker.gif