PAGSCON '08

owlswing

Man, I'd love to come to Pagscon. I'll see what I can do regarding time off from work and spousal approval. And, don't suggest I bring her along. She can't stand Rush. I'm not even taking her to the concert.

I'll let y'all know...

QUOTE (Natch @ Mar 16 2008, 06:34 PM)
Man, I'd love to come to Pagscon. I'll see what I can do regarding time off from work and spousal approval. And, don't suggest I bring her along. She can't stand Rush. I'm not even taking her to the concert.

I'll let y'all know...

laugh.gif Yeah, if she hates 2.gif she wouldn't have very much fun tongue.gif Maybe we can convert her unsure.gif biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 17 2008, 11:19 AM)
So what usually happens after the concert? Maybe we all hit one of those old all night diners for some grub and conversation biggrin.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif From what I understand it's back to Pag's place for more trink39.gif and Jello shots rofl3.gif and we are going to have a jam at some stage I am hoping as well - this is going to rock and Pag's I am glad that you did all those extensions because the list is growing by the day PAGSCON - a GLOBAL EVENT. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 17 2008, 07:18 AM)
So what usually happens after the concert?  Maybe we all hit one of those old all night diners for some grub and conversation biggrin.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif From what I understand it's back to Pag's place for more trink39.gif and Jello shots rofl3.gif and we are going to have a jam at some stage I am hoping as well - this is going to rock and Pag's I am glad that you did all those extensions because the list is growing by the day PAGSCON - a GLOBAL EVENT. 2.gif trink39.gif

This is going to be a RIOT I can't wait !! wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 17 2008, 12:54 PM)
So what usually happens after the concert?  Maybe we all hit one of those old all night diners for some grub and conversation biggrin.gif  trink39.gif

seriously!!! we're so looking forward to coming up there!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Mar 18 2008, 08:05 AM)

bekloppt.gif will you be sharing some of that great cooking of yours? 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 19 2008, 08:47 AM)
PAGSCON is going to be awesome. I hate you all

ohmy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/cokesmiley.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 19 2008, 10:30 PM)
PAGSCON is going to be awesome.  I hate you all

ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

Okay but I want photos, videos, and details of this event. The details and images that are too racey for this board, I'd like sent to my email addy. Can you help me out with that? trink39.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 19 2008, 09:30 AM)
PAGSCON is going to be awesome.  I hate you all

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif Love that smiley laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 19 2008, 04:33 PM)
I just realized something ohmy.gif  Do I dare drive all that way with two Wolverine fans??? unsure.gif

And a Notre Dame fan also confused13.gif

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

Why not? it won't be football season yet! biggrin.gif

besides, MOST of the drive is going thru ohio, so you should feel rather comfortable and right at home, 'eh?

also... blonde isn't a sports fan of any kind... if you can't say anything nice to us U of M & ND fans, talk to HER... just don't mention anything about SNOW and the ride should be pretty smooth sailing.

i'm just sayin'...

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 19 2008, 11:53 AM)
I just realized something ohmy.gif  Do I dare drive all that way with two Wolverine fans??? unsure.gif

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

besides, MOST of the drive is going thru ohio, so you should feel rather comfortable and right at home, 'eh?

also... blonde isn't a sports fan of any kind... if you can't say anything nice to us U of M & ND fans, talk to HER... just don't mention anything about SNOW and the ride should be pretty smooth sailing.

i'm just sayin'...

laugh.gif so what you are saying is don't mention the name... TROY SMITH unsure.gif Or I might find myself hitchhiking rofl3.gif I replied to your email. Still checking other options as far as the flights go. smile.gif trink39.gif

Snow... what Snow????????

z7shysterical.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 19 2008, 05:03 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

laugh.gif so what you are saying is don't mention the name... TROY SMITH unsure.gif Or I might find myself hitchhiking rofl3.gif I replied to your email. Still checking other options as far as the flights go. smile.gif trink39.gif

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 19 2008, 12:10 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif that sounds great!! I did just find a flight that get's in at 5:30 am on Thursday. But with the Wednesday option I might go with that. It would be nice to hang out before we leave on Thursday. smile.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 18 2008, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (failte @ Mar 18 2008, 08:05 AM)

bekloppt.gif will you be sharing some of that great cooking of yours? 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bekloppt.gif sure...any requests?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 19 2008, 05:19 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif that sounds great!! I did just find a flight that get's in at 5:30 am on Thursday. But with the Wednesday option I might go with that. It would be nice to hang out before we leave on Thursday. smile.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Wise Lady she is laugh.gif Hey why can't we tie him to the top of the van unsure.gif joker.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2008, 12:55 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

Wise Lady she is laugh.gif Hey why can't we tie him to the top of the van unsure.gif joker.gif

1287.gif uh... dear, would you like around a foot of snow overnight??

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 20 2008, 05:07 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I knew Damn well you where the 1 that put in the order for this crap coming tomorrow & Saturady But don't yah know http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/a5.gif!!!!!!! wacko.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2008, 01:12 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I knew Damn well you where the 1 that put in the order for this crap coming tomorrow & Saturady But don't yah know http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/a5.gif!!!!!!! wacko.gif

laugh.gif Yes it is!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 20 2008, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2008, 01:12 PM)

rofl3.gif  biggrin.gif

SURE!!!

i'm just sayin'...

z7shysterical.gif

replied back. smile.gif

z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif Yes it is!!!! trink39.gif

All I can do at this point is wacko.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Mar 21 2008, 01:36 PM)
Is this thing still on?

I believe so and you are one of the many reasons that I am going trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 20 2008, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Mar 21 2008, 01:36 PM)
Is this thing still on?

I believe so and you are one of the many reasons that I am going trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Oh come on DS... you know it's the Moosehead's laugh.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif