PAGSCON '08

owlswing

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Feb 22 2008, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 22 2008, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (failte @ Feb 22 2008, 08:11 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 22 2008, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (failte @ Feb 22 2008, 07:10 AM)
the house looks great guys!! 

hey pags, since you're doing such a good job, could you come paint our kitchen when you get done?? 

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Thanks failte! The painting is done except for touch up stuff - but I won't do that until all the moulding is up. But that is becomming a bit of a challenge - these miter angles are driving me crazy. laugh.gif

So what you guys have planned for the kitchen??? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

we are gonna do everything!!! new appliances, paint, new flooring. happy with the cabinets i already have. we really need to finish the kitchen as we put in a beautiful granite countertop last year. the rest of the room is jealous biggrin.gif haven't decided on flooring yet though.

get a hardwood floor.

no question.

coy.gif

This will be hard to do with our wood cabinets. I don't think hardwood will look right. We are going to do hardwood in the rest of the house though. I will give you a call when we are ready to do it.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Call her when you're ready. She's a library of knowledge, and is within an arm's length of many other experts.

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 22 2008, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Feb 22 2008, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 22 2008, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (failte @ Feb 22 2008, 08:11 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 22 2008, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (failte @ Feb 22 2008, 07:10 AM)
the house looks great guys!! 

hey pags, since you're doing such a good job, could you come paint our kitchen when you get done?? 

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Thanks failte! The painting is done except for touch up stuff - but I won't do that until all the moulding is up. But that is becomming a bit of a challenge - these miter angles are driving me crazy. laugh.gif

So what you guys have planned for the kitchen??? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

we are gonna do everything!!! new appliances, paint, new flooring. happy with the cabinets i already have. we really need to finish the kitchen as we put in a beautiful granite countertop last year. the rest of the room is jealous biggrin.gif haven't decided on flooring yet though.

get a hardwood floor.

no question.

coy.gif

This will be hard to do with our wood cabinets. I don't think hardwood will look right. We are going to do hardwood in the rest of the house though. I will give you a call when we are ready to do it.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Call her when you're ready. She's a library of knowledge, and is within an arm's length of many other experts.

thanks!! will do.

back to the pagscon preparations.....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

smile.gif Hooray for Hard Wood rofl3.gif Great to learn that both your houses are coming along well - now back to PAGSCON bekloppt.gif Pags, Owlswing, Necro, ceej, Failte, TheSweetScience and every one else who is attending this major function. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 23 2008, 02:38 PM)
2.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

Are you coming Blonde??? bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 27 2008, 05:38 AM)
2.gif  trink39.gif  2.gif

Yeppers I am biggrin.gif I will be the old.gif rofl3.gif I probably won't be able to keep up with all you young ones But H'mmmmmmmmm taking notes & picture's and all the stories that the rest of yah's won't remember rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif joker.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 28 2008, 04:31 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 27 2008, 05:38 AM)
2.gif  trink39.gif  2.gif

Yeppers I am biggrin.gif I will be the old.gif rofl3.gif I probably won't be able to keep up with all you young ones But H'mmmmmmmmm taking notes & picture's and all the stories that the rest of yah's won't remember rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif joker.gif unsure.gif

smile.gif Fantastic and I can't wait to meet you and not so much of the old.gif because I believe that I might be the second eldest laugh.gif trink39.gif

...and the crew continue work at the site of Pagscon '08

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/100_0856-Copy.jpg

Men and power tools - drool1.gif

Did I mention we now have something for Pags to climb...

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/100_0851-Copy.jpg

LOOK - This corner is done common001.gif

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/100_0852-Copy.jpg

One of the Rushette chips in to help...

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/100_0860-Copy.jpg

For now the doors to Pagscon remain blocked off until our crews are done...

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/100_0854-Copy.jpg

This certainly is a beautiful renovation taking shape trink39.gif guys.

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 8 2008, 03:29 PM)
Great job Pags!!! biggrin.gif I am hoping to make it down your way to meet all you crazy east coast 2.gif fans unsure.gif laugh.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

smile.gif Wow you sure are getting around a bit lately Troutman and it would be awesome to meet you from an even crazier East coast Australian 2.gif fan who can't wait for this event. trink39.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 8 2008, 02:48 AM)
So what does the itinerary look like for the festivities? I'm trying to make arrangements to make an appearance at PAGSCON 08.

ohmy.gif

I think the main barbecue/party night is Friday because the show is on Saturday. If all goes like last year, there will also be a big tailgate and post show slammer as well.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 8 2008, 08:39 AM)
So what does the itinerary look like for the festivities? I'm trying to make arrangements to make an appearance at PAGSCON 08.

ohmy.gif

I think the main barbecue/party night is Friday because the show is on Saturday. If all goes like last year, there will also be a big tailgate and post show slammer as well.

I would think it would be preferrable to have a party on Saturday afternoon? No?

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 8 2008, 06:48 PM)

ohmy.gif

I would think it would be preferrable to have a party on Saturday afternoon? No?

We will be partying on Saturday afternoon Pedro. yes.gif But us young 'uns will be ALSO partying on Friday too. biggrin.gif

The main monkey business is on FRIDAY. biggrin.gif

The 2.gif show is secondary. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 9 2008, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 8 2008, 06:48 PM)

ohmy.gif

We will be partying on Saturday afternoon Pedro. yes.gif But us young 'uns will be ALSO partying on Friday too. biggrin.gif

The main monkey business is on FRIDAY. biggrin.gif

The 2.gif show is secondary. laugh.gif

I guess that I should make my way back on the train from Toronto on Thursday after all as I was going to come back to NYC on Friday but I don't want to miss anything, when is the Jam????????

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 8 2008, 01:12 AM)
Great job Pags!!! biggrin.gif  I am hoping to make it down your way to meet all you crazy east coast  2.gif fans unsure.gif  laugh.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif

smile.gif Wow you sure are getting around a bit lately Troutman and it would be awesome to meet you from an even crazier East coast Australian 2.gif fan who can't wait for this event. trink39.gif

Yeah, I am on TRF tour laugh.gif 653.gif Now I just need to see the band also 1022.gif biggrin.gif I have talked with LRF and she say's I can come along with her, blonde, necro and ceej smile.gif Anyway, we will see what happens. BTW.. I think it starts friday the 11th of July, maybe thursday for the early birds smile.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 8 2008, 10:02 PM)
Great job Pags!!! biggrin.gif  I am hoping to make it down your way to meet all you crazy east coast  2.gif fans unsure.gif  laugh.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif

Yeah, I am on TRF tour laugh.gif 653.gif Now I just need to see the band also 1022.gif biggrin.gif I have talked with LRF and she say's I can come along with her, blonde, necro and ceej smile.gif Anyway, we will see what happens. BTW.. I think it starts friday the 11th of July, maybe thursday for the early birds smile.gif trink39.gif

ohmy.gif OMG Really TM now i can get my revenge rofl3.gif laugh.gif I hope this become a FACT !!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 8 2008, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 8 2008, 10:02 PM)

ohmy.gif OMG Really TM now i can get my revenge rofl3.gif laugh.gif I hope this become a FACT !!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif Oh, I didn't think about that unsure.gif laugh.gif BTW.. have you heard from Amanda? I hope she is doing well biggrin.gif trink39.gif