2008 - 06/28 - St Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

sad.gif IS it over......NNNNOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!? fists crying.gif

OMG the boys were on last night!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif It was 4 am before we quit parting and went home.....I had such a BLAST last night!

GREAT SHOW!!!!!!! Geddy and Alex seemed to be playing around alot and having a really good time! Geddy sounded AWSOME!! and I would swear the show was louder this year....my ears are STILL RINGING!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!

To every one who showed at D&B it was a BLAST....I really enjoyed meeting everyone! Last night was just AWSOME!

Original Fan and Lrigyttiw....It was so cool to meet other 2.gif women.....YEAH...You gals ROCK!! wub.gif its nice to be able to put a real face with your names! I definately hope we can meet up in the future!

Did the kids enjoy the show???

Now the post show, Rush withdraw depression starts..... fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

Till next time........ 2.gif ON and ON and ON!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (mystic @ Jun 29 2008, 09:24 AM)
sad.gif IS it over......NNNNOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!? fists crying.gif

OMG the boys were on last night!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif It was 4 am before we quit parting and went home.....I had such a BLAST last night!

GREAT SHOW!!!!!!! Geddy and Alex seemed to be playing around alot and having a really good time! Geddy sounded AWSOME!! and I would swear the show was louder this year....my ears are STILL RINGING!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!

To every one who showed at D&B it was a BLAST....I really enjoyed meeting everyone! Last night was just AWSOME!

Original Fan and Lrigyttiw....It was so cool to meet other 2.gif women.....YEAH...You gals ROCK!! wub.gif its nice to be able to put a real face with your names! I definately hope we can meet up in the future!
Did the kids enjoy the show???

Now the post show, Rush withdraw depression starts..... fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

Till next time........ 2.gif ON and ON and ON!!!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Oh yeah, the post-show let down... fists crying.gif

Kids had a great time - wish I could have hung with you guys post-show but you know how it goes with needing to be a *good role model* for them (especially my very impressionable daughter). wink.gif

I've got a bunch of pictures - some actually came out pretty good! Will post them a bit later tonight when I have more time.

It was so great to meet you guys and get faces for names! Mystic, I think I owe you some $ for that blue popsicle shooter, hon... laugh.gif

K

I was there fourth row dead center. Never been that close ever, but that record will be broken tomorrow in Cincy as I will be 2nd row Pit in front of Alex.

Weirdest thing for me was having to turn to look to the right to see what Geddy was doing, then back to the left to see what Al was doing, and did that all night. From that close if you are watching one of them, even Neil, you can't see what the other two are doing. Not used to that, but I got used to it! Really felt the heat at the end of OLV and enjoyed watching the facial expressions of the guys, especially when communicating with each other.

Terrific show as always. Lot of energy for a third show in four nights for them, including 400 miles from Milwaukee to St. Louis in about 20 hours.

VERY happy with the weather. I got into STL on Friday and the heat and humidity were oppressive. MUCH better day on Saturday for the show.

2.gif

rofl3.gif wacko.gif

No...the popcicle was my treat and my pleasure!! wub.gif

Those were YUMMY!! yes.gif

So glad to hear the kids had a good time! I know what you mean about the 'impressionable' ones....that why we don't bring our kids...YET! Soon, probably bring them to the next tour, they should be old enough by then.

We definately had a good buzz by the end of the night...morning...whatever! yes.gif HAD A BLAST!!

I have a few good shots, but most of them were blurry....below is the photo bucket link. Hope to see everyone elses' soon!

st. louis photos 6/28/08

Take care everyone......See ya around the forum!

2.gif ROCKS!

Archived