2008 - 06/14 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center

Yeah, I heard it was going to be crowded. I'll be leaving my house in NJ plenty early. I'll be with my son, so I can't party it up too much. Gotta drive a long way home too. I'm really psyched about the show.

I don't know the area so I have no suggestions. Just tell me where to go and I will try to tell my parents about it so we can go. I am in Section 102 Row 20 Seat 1,2, and 3

QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 13 2008, 05:24 PM)
See you guys there. bekloppt.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Echoes, I was thinking of during intermission you can come to me in 102 row 20 seats 1, 2 , and 3 and then we can talk and head over to Finding IT in front row section 2. Thoughts?

If we want to eat, we should make the decision soon. I have no idea what is near by so I can't contribute. Also, we should plan the parking if we want to meet.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jun 13 2008, 11:19 PM)
See you guys there.  bekloppt.gif

2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

Echoes, I was thinking of during intermission you can come to me in 102 row 20 seats 1, 2 , and 3 and then we can talk and head over to Finding IT in front row section 2. Thoughts?

If we want to eat, we should make the decision soon. I have no idea what is near by so I can't contribute. Also, we should plan the parking if we want to meet.

Probably not going to want to go eat. We'll just be hanging out in the parking lot somewhere. We have a Dodge Neon with a Dallas Cowboys sticker on it if that helps. tongue.gif I've never been to this venue but my Dad has. It's about an hour and a half from me. That would be great to be in the front row, but how long can we stay there? doh.gif Anyone know what the policy is on cameras?

QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 14 2008, 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jun 13 2008, 11:19 PM)
See you guys there.  bekloppt.gif

2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

Probably not going to want to go eat. We'll just be hanging out in the parking lot somewhere. We have a Dodge Neon with a Dallas Cowboys sticker on it if that helps. tongue.gif I've never been to this venue but my Dad has. It's about an hour and a half from me. That would be great to be in the front row, but how long can we stay there? doh.gif Anyone know what the policy is on cameras?

Well, we are about to leave. We will be chilling in our seats during intermission, so feel free to come.

Idon't know the policy, but I am bringing the camera.

Any one who tried to find me in section 102 row 20 sorry, We upgraded to row 2 Geddy's side.

There are two available bootlegs on Dime at the moment

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=201059

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=201054

Archived