I am excited

Alsgalpal

Oh, hon, I'm SO happy for you! You've gotta tell me everything when you get home! smile.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 14 2005, 11:21 AM)
Well folks, the shop got rented out, but I still want to strike out on my own, and lease a station. I think it would make so much more sense. I only get a quarter of what I do as far as money goes. So, I think I can't really go wrong for starting on my own. So, thats the bad news, and I am not really disappointed, if it was meant to be, it would happen.

Now, for my good news!!!!! 653.gif On Monday, I arrive at Pearson Int'l Airport in Toronto!!!!!! 1022.gif Tuesday, I get to meet my sweet best friend Barney, and I will be with my other best friend, Not Barn!!! laugh.gif I hope we get some kewl piccys to post! wub.gif

That is such cool news about YYZ, girl! Happy for you! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

laugh.gif Whata Barn, eh??? wub.gif

K, folks, panic attack city... Everyone is doubting me for making this holiday choice, and they treat me like I don't know what the farg I am doing. UGH... I hate flying tho.... double ugh.. laugh.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 14 2005, 02:30 PM)
And how can you say you hate flying if you've never flown?? Silly girl! laugh.gif

Oh, my dear, but I HAVE flown before, and been to Canada... wink.gif

Archived