death proof and planet terror

bringer of balance

now I've seen both the movies, and I must say: these movies suck!!!!

really one of the worst movies I've seen in the last few years...

here in europe the came separately in the theaters...

death proof was the best of the two... but I expected alot more from Tarantino... but planet terror: 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

what is your opinion?

I've seen 'Death Proof' and I like it a great deal. My being a huge Kurt Russell fan may be a factor in this, though. I haven't seen 'Planet Terror' yet because I learned that they are planning a huge special edition set of both DVDs for release later on (and it's really tough to wait because I'm a huge Robert Rodriguez fan). I can get away with having bought the standard edition DVD for 'Death Proof', but if I got 'Planet Terror' only to have that special edition released later, my wife would gut me and leave me in a ditch (well, not really, but she's liable to make me wish she had! laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 12 2007, 09:49 AM)
I've seen 'Death Proof' and I like it a great deal. My being a huge Kurt Russell fan may be a factor in this, though. I haven't seen 'Planet Terror' yet because I learned that they are planning a huge special edition set of both DVDs for release later on (and it's really tough to wait because I'm a huge Robert Rodriguez fan). I can get away with having bought the standard edition DVD for 'Death Proof', but if I got 'Planet Terror' only to have that special edition released later, my wife would gut me and leave me in a ditch (well, not really, but she's liable to make me wish she had! laugh.gif)

Look for the Death Proof thread in this forum. Some of us liked it, I sure did. It started a little slow, but I liked the characters and the action, the cars and the girls. FUN!