What Rush song appears the most.

The Owl

This is easier iy you have something like iTunes, but I am wondering what rush song appears the most on your music Library, hence which song do you have the most versions of, and name your versions (Include bootlegs as well) Songs as a part of medleys count as well.

Include compelations, basically it counts if you have the same song twice. It registers as another track as on iTunes

I have 7 Tom Sawyers, taking the lead on my iPod

Moving Pictures version

Exit Stage Left version

Diffrent Stages version

Rush in Rio version

r30 version

"Spirit of Radio" compelation version

and lastly a boot version from the Snakes and Arrows tour.

How about you, It's obvious that the "greatest hits" tracks are going to take the leads, and in my case Tom Sawyer was pushed ahead due to the "Snakes and Arrows" live boot I have. Thats why I included boots. As of right now that is the only full boot I have. Thats why I put compelations in as well.

So what song re-occures the most in your library

i think i have 7 closer to the hearts...on wrong comp so cant check...let me c..

Grace Under pressure live cd from 3x box

Spirit of radio greatist hits

A show of hands

different stages

Exit...stage left

A desert passage boot

Live Rush in Rio

yea thats 7....since yur counting the spirt of radio greatist hits....

once i purchase a farewell to kings......(prolly next week when i get my $15 allowance letting me have every studio cd up to signals smile.gif)that'll equal 8 closer to the hearts xD

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

ALSO!!!!!

what boot did u get from th S&A tour?.....did u download it off a web site? if so whats the url or the site so i can search for it? also which show was it and wuts the boot called?

PLEASE REPLY......AND THANKS A LOT!!!

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ Sep 1 2007, 09:50 PM)
i think i have 7 closer to the hearts...on wrong comp so cant check...let me c..

Grace Under pressure live cd from 3x box
Spirit of radio greatist hits
A show of hands
different stages
Exit...stage left
A desert passage boot
Live Rush in Rio

yea thats 7....since yur counting the spirt of radio greatist hits....

once i purchase a farewell to kings......(prolly next week when i get my $15 allowance letting me have every studio cd up to signals smile.gif)that'll equal 8 closer to the hearts xD

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

ALSO!!!!!

what boot did u get from th S&A tour?.....did u download it off a web site? if so whats the url or the site so i can search for it? also which show was it and wuts the boot called?

PLEASE REPLY......AND THANKS A LOT!!!

This is the one I got. I got the Atlanta show because it is the one I went to. You can use the search if you don't want this particular version. Torrents sites are the best for this. I'll PM you the link.

bumper.gif

Tom Sawyer is still the Lead for me

Only I have 8 now (add the S&A live to the list I posted earlier)

I do have 7 Closer to the Hearts

7 2112s (only 3 of which are more than Temples & Priests)

6 Limelights

Archived