Keanu Barata Nikto!

Jack Aubrey

This will give some of you fits.

From Jo Blo:

Keanu Reeves is a humanoid alien. Not in real life (though that is yet to be determined), but in his next movie, a remake of THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. The actor has signed on to star in the film for director Scott Derrickson (THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE). Reeves will play Klaatu, an alien who arrives on Earth with a giant, indestructible robot and a warning to Earth's leaders that if they continue their warmongering they will be subject to an intergalactic ass kicking. The 1951 film was a response to the rise of the Cold War and the current version will be updated to reflect today's situation (apparently the world learned nothing after being stopped still some fifty years ago).

Keanu Reeves is probably the worst professional actor in America. Even Stallone and his ilk have more range.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, it could be Tom Cruise

Edited by Slaine mac Roth

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Aug 28 2007, 09:05 AM)
Keanu Reeves is probably the worst professional actor in America. Even Stallone and his ilk have more range.

You know better than me, but sweet Jesus referencing Stallone's range is frightening! smile.gif

Although he was good in Copland smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 28 2007, 03:56 PM)
Keanu Reeves is probably the worst professional actor in America.  Even Stallone and his ilk have more range.

You know better than me, but sweet Jesus referencing Stallone's range is frightening! smile.gif

I think Dennis Miller said it best: "Sylvester Stallone...he's got the range of a Daisy air rifle." laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 28 2007, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 28 2007, 03:56 PM)
Keanu Reeves is probably the worst professional actor in America.  Even Stallone and his ilk have more range.

I think Dennis Miller said it best: "Sylvester Stallone...he's got the range of a Daisy air rifle." laugh.gif

Hahahahaaaa! Although he should talk... Wua ha ha haaaaa!!

Dam, harsh, not my favourite actor, no but slammin goin on in here laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif