WTF???

Geds

Pwrgirl35, ILK044, PGrace02, Paragon, tangdog, penguin_xvi, Kudzu, invisibleairwaves, ghost writer, snowdog2112, rushgoober, Weakly Criminal, o baterista, Grapes_under_pressure, pt2112, Ancient Ways, GeddysMullet, rushfanNlv, gotbass1228, tick, mortkort, Joshua, digitalmoth, anagramking, padfoot, LaVillaSean, drewb93, Red Porschetta, PariahDog, GotRush, Ya_Big_Tree, hunter, pony2112, nappy2112, jazzbass, Rick Lee, Dax, launchpad67a, wayshway, workingcinderellaman, KevinDallas, snowtrooper1966, Heartless Universe, PuppetKing2112

Wtf iws GHOST WRITER doing here? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 15 2007, 07:01 PM)
Pwrgirl35, ILK044, PGrace02, Paragon, tangdog, penguin_xvi, Kudzu, invisibleairwaves, ghost writer, snowdog2112, rushgoober, Weakly Criminal, o baterista, Grapes_under_pressure, pt2112, Ancient Ways, GeddysMullet, rushfanNlv, gotbass1228, tick, mortkort, Joshua, digitalmoth, anagramking, padfoot, LaVillaSean, drewb93, Red Porschetta, PariahDog, GotRush, Ya_Big_Tree, hunter, pony2112, nappy2112, jazzbass, Rick Lee, Dax, launchpad67a, wayshway, workingcinderellaman, KevinDallas, snowtrooper1966, Heartless Universe, PuppetKing2112

Haha, that's ME!

Sorry... Just had to do it...

QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 15 2007, 08:01 PM)

ohmy.gif

I can't believe he FINALLY remembered his password.

Thanks for letting us know he was here Geds. wink.gif

He is here with us at Montage!!! biggrin.gif

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb266/rushtour/montage%20show/tailgatingtrfers.jpg

He really is an amazing guy. yes.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 15 2007, 09:21 PM)

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb266/rushtour/montage%20show/tailgatingtrfers.jpg

Which one is he and why the admiration?

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 15 2007, 08:29 PM)

The one in the middle with the flannel shirt and no one really knows why the admiration.

laugh.gif

Actually, dig up the threads where Vincent interviews Ghost Writer and Geddy Lee, and you'll see why.

QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 15 2007, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 15 2007, 08:29 PM)

The one in the middle with the flannel shirt and no one really knows why the admiration.

laugh.gif

Actually, dig up the threads where Vincent interviews Ghost Writer and Geddy Lee, and you'll see why.

You can admire him because he's actually put up with ME as a friend AND at work for over TWO DECADES!!! ohmy.gif That's amazing. laugh.gif

Here's those links for anyone who cares. biggrin.gif

Ghost Writer VIEW

"Geddy" pt. 1

"Geddy" Pt. 2

"Geddy" Pt. 3

Tony was AMAZING in these. Vincent and GW have more planned too. So stay tuned. biggrin.gif

Thanks Geds for letting me RE-plug these vids. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived