Attention all Dallas Show Attendees

sullysue

If we can get enough people to commit, farcry (my lovely hubby, Tom) and I will treat you guys to lunch before heading over to Rob's Billiards in Euless. We can eat, drink, (responsibily, of course. And remember, there will be children present, so no "smoke" ing. wink.gif ) and be merry before hitting the road to the Smirnoff. Let me know in this thread if you're interested so I can get a head count. We plan on having lunch around 11 a.m., then I'm going over to Rob's to see Anthem (an awesome Rush tribute band. You guys will love them.), and then back to my house to head en mass to the Smirnoff at around 4:00. If this sounds like a cool plan, let me know. All we ask is that you don't come empty handed. A bag of ice, a bag of chips, some sodas, anything, will be appreciated.

Much love and anticipation,

sullysue smile.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 4 2007, 08:52 PM)
[raising hand]I want to come! [/raising hand]

I'm having visions of baklava and balaclava.

While I got the "red line" under "balaklava" confused13.gif, the first word on the page I turned to in the dictionary was "boner." !!!!!! rofl3.gif

bon-er n. a painful or embarrassing mistake. to pull (or make) a boner to make such a mistake.

... and that's it! laugh.gif

I forgot to mention what we're having for lunch! We're throwing a brisket in the smoker Friday night and letting it cook for about 14 hours, and I'll make homemade BBQ sauce and my world-famous potato salad. (Famous in MY world anyway. tongue.gif )

Let us know by Wednesday if you'll be coming. smile.gif

This just ain't right no.gif A party at Sully's house, and I'm not going to be there. angry.gif sad.gif

You guys be sure and have a good time!

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 5 2007, 12:39 PM)
This just ain't right no.gif A party at Sully's house, and I'm not going to be there. angry.gif sad.gif

You guys be sure and have a good time!

sad.gif It won't be a party without you. We'll just call it a get-together. sad.gif

QUOTE (LaVillaSean @ Aug 6 2007, 10:41 AM)
brisket...very nice SullySue! You are too kind!

Well... are you gonna be there? I need a head count by Wednesday, people. It may turn out that we move the whole party to Rob's. Whatever works. I'm flexible. smile.gif

If you are going planning to attend, that makes two Sean's that'll be there. If we keep this up we won't need name tags. laugh.gif

Sorry I can't make it, I have to drive 5 hours to Dallas (from Tulsa)... besides, I'm only 17 and partake in post of the "festivities".

***SPOILER***

Anyone know if they're playing Summertime Blues or Distant Early Warning in Dallas?

QUOTE (Clark3934 @ Aug 6 2007, 01:05 PM)
Sorry I can't make it, I have to drive 5 hours to Dallas (from Tulsa)... besides, I'm only 17 and partake in post of the "festivities".

***SPOILER***

Anyone know if they're playing Summertime Blues or Distant Early Warning in Dallas?

****SPOILER****

I don't know, but they played Summertime Blues in Vegas. I HOPE they play DEW at this show.

****END SPOILER****

The BBQ will be a family-oriented even, Clark. So, if you aren't too tired after your drive, you are more than welcome to come by. If it turns out we all meet at Rob's that's another story. At any rate, drive carefully and maybe we'll run into each other at the show!!!! 653.gif

Archived