THE IRVINE SHOW WAS INSANE!

Rushman14

Hey all, I'm one of those dreaded CPeeps, but I had to join this board to give a shout out to the inimitable DaveyT, whose vast selection of delectable brews I'm still recovering from. I met DaveyT, Liz, Rushman14, Rushgirl7, MidwayHawker, et al at the Hollywood Bowl show and then miraculously and fortuitously stumbled upon them all in the parking lot in Irvine. Highlights for me (apart from the obvious one: the band), were partying with the group and relieving myself behind a dumpster and then finding that genius Midway Hawker had the same idea. We don't need no stinking bathroom lines!

Lowlights: The Irvine cops taking a page out of the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx and confiscating beer, photos and people. f***ing Nazis!

Just scored a floor seat at the Vegas show and hope to see you all there, too!

Great show. From my center ORCH seat the sound was pretty darn good. I was also at the Bowl show, but Irvine was much more rocking - the guys seemed a more relaxed and tight with their playing - or maybe it was just that I had a better seat. eyesre4.gif During the encore people up front were leaving so I went down to row D on Alex's side. I was so stoked to be that close when they played Bangkok and Ged whipped out the Rick! 1022.gif

QUOTE (mechanizedworld @ Jul 27 2007, 02:20 PM)
Hey all, I'm one of those dreaded CPeeps, but I had to join this board to give a shout out to the inimitable DaveyT, whose vast selection of delectable brews I'm still recovering from. I met DaveyT, Liz, Rushman14, Rushgirl7, MidwayHawker, et al at the Hollywood Bowl show and then miraculously and fortuitously stumbled upon them all in the parking lot in Irvine. Highlights for me (apart from the obvious one: the band), were partying with the group and relieving myself behind a dumpster and then finding that genius Midway Hawker had the same idea. We don't need no stinking bathroom lines!

Lowlights: The Irvine cops taking a page out of the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx and confiscating beer, photos and people. f***ing Nazis!

Yeah dude, that LEAK was EPIC!!!

Nice to meet you!!!!!

QUOTE (Rick4001 @ Jul 29 2007, 08:40 AM)
Great show. From my center ORCH seat the sound was pretty darn good. I was also at the Bowl show, but Irvine was much more rocking - the guys seemed a more relaxed and tight with their playing - or maybe it was just that I had a better seat. eyesre4.gif During the encore people up front were leaving so I went down to row D on Alex's side. I was so stoked to be that close when they played Bangkok and Ged whipped out the Rick! 1022.gif

Hey Rick!! I met you at Hollywood... and I saw you at Irvine.. I was 103 just to your left. I was waving at you just before the show starting, but couldn't catch your eye. Nice to meet you!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (mechanizedworld @ Jul 27 2007, 02:20 PM)

Yo Jan! Very cool to hang with you at Irvine and blab about our favorite band. I'm even gonna let you slide for not liking COS trink39.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 29 2007, 11:25 PM)
Let's not get off subject, what is the tale?

it's a tale that can only be told by daveyt. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 30 2007, 02:27 AM)

daveyt?

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 30 2007, 02:37 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 30 2007, 02:27 AM)

daveyt?

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 30 2007, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE (Rick4001 @ Jul 29 2007, 08:40 AM)

Hey Rick!! I met you at Hollywood... and I saw you at Irvine.. I was 103 just to your left. I was waving at you just before the show starting, but couldn't catch your eye. Nice to meet you!!

trink39.gif

Waas up MH? It was nice to meet you and the other CP peeps too. Sorry but I didn't see you waving to me from my seat. Did you see that little video clip from the pre-show bbq? Check it out here.

Sure wish I was going to San Diego tonight - guess I have to settle for only two shows a chance at winning those MSG tix. smile.gif

Peace.

Archived