Cigars!

lerxt1990

Not sure besides Jack who else here likes an occasional cigar, but I'd like to start the TRF Virtual Humidor, featuring discussion of good smokes.

I'm a fan of many different cigars, but here's what I'm smoking now:

Romeo Y Julietta Annioversario (Black Label) - easy draw, smooth, really nice smoke.

Padron - almost any flavor

I am trying a new one for this week's "cigar walk" at work... called Aroma de Havana, will report on that afterwards.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 25 2007, 10:08 PM)
Not sure besides Jack who else here likes an occasional cigar, but I'd like to start the TRF Virtual Humidor, featuring discussion of good smokes.

Romeo Y Julietta Annioversario (Black Label) - easy draw, smooth, really nice smoke.

I am trying a new one for this week's "cigar walk" at work... called Aroma de Havana, will report on that afterwards.

Though not exactly on topic, but related: I have recently gotten into the realm of cigarette/cigar type hybrids. Not sure what to call them, except that they exist somewhere in between. One of my favorites is "Spice Island", which looks like a thin cigar, or a thicker cigarrette with a cigar skin, lasts MUCH longer than a cigarette, and has a very interesting taste, kind of like a spicey cigar which is meant to be inhaled. Yes, strange and weird. Like I said, an interesting hybrid.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 25 2007, 09:15 PM)

Well I looked & searched and didnt see that you butthole. Over to there smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 26 2007, 12:33 PM)

Well I looked & searched and didnt see that you butthole. Over to there smile.gif

You looked? Dude, it was on page two!

Butthole yourself! moon.gif

P. S. When using the search feature, the default setting for 'refine search' is 'search posts from 30 days ago and newer'. If you run a search and come up empty, go to 'refine search' and change it to 'search posts from 30 days ago and older'.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 26 2007, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 26 2007, 12:33 PM)

You looked? Dude, it was on page two!

Butthole yourself! moon.gif

P. S. When using the search feature, the default setting for 'refine search' is 'search posts from 30 days ago and newer'. If you run a search and come up empty, go to 'refine search' and change it to 'search posts from 30 days ago and older'.

Dear Rectal Tissue Head,

I would lose my head if it wasnt attached. "Looking" for me is like a blind person looking for a sunflower seed in the Atlantic Ocean. It was late, and I am lazy.

Yours very truly,

Moose Balls Sweat

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 26 2007, 12:47 PM)
Dear Rectal Tissue Head,

ohmy.gif You bastard! angry.gif

I told you in confidence that I was born without a head and the doctors made me a new one out of rectal tissue, and you go and just blurt it out for all the world to see?! fists crying.gif dazed025.gif Thanks so much. Nice to know who my friends are! rage.gif