Planet Earth

alphseeker

Has anyone been watching this incredible series - It is the greatest footage of wildlife and landscape ever - Close up slow motion footage of animals hunting like a 20' great white leaping 15' out of the water to catch a seal - you have to see to appreciate

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 15 2007, 09:25 PM)
Has anyone been watching this incredible series - It is the greatest footage of wildlife and landscape ever - Close up slow motion footage of animals hunting like a 20' great white leaping 15' out of the water to catch a seal - you have to see to appreciate

i love it, saw another episode with my wife and daughter tonight, its incredible footage.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 15 2007, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 15 2007, 09:25 PM)

i love it, saw another episode with my wife and daughter tonight, its incredible footage.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

I've seen it......the footage captured is mind boggling. Looks fantastic in HD.

This is truly the most most incredible show I have ever seen!

The footage is just crystal clear and the production is second to none.

It really puts our place on earth in perspective.

I can't wait for the entire series to come out on DVD. It will be a must own for anyone!

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 15 2007, 08:25 PM)

I just got HDTV and a brand new LCD set.....and this show rules. Actually ANYTHING in HD rules......

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 30 2007, 01:26 PM)
I just got HDTV and a brand new LCD set.....and this show rules. Actually ANYTHING in HD rules......

So that means when Rush releases HD footage of Snakes and Arrows you'll love it too?

laugh.gif

Yes, I saw the great white footage. Pretty amazing stuff.