Elementary School Textbooks

edmondy

What I would love it see!

Scanned Online copies of my first and second grade textbooks(especially reading textbooks).

Scanned Online copies of Weekly Reader from same time period.

The only thing I can remember are couple of names from the textbook. A person with the name "Van" sticks in my mind.

Wow, Way too early for me to post this nonsense!

wtf.gif

confused13.gif

laugh.gif

What I'd like to see/have is some of those Scolastic Scope magazines I read in 7th and 8th grade. They usually had shortened versions of movie and TV screenplays, like "My Bodyguard" and "Breaking Away." Cool.

I'm only 14, so i'm technically still in my childhood, but I would love to have some of the stuff me and my friends used to play with/own/watch back in the late 90's:

Dragon Ball Z. I would love to see this again. No guy in my grade can say theve never watched DBZ.

Goosebumps. If the show came back on, I would die, and I still remember the books too.

Pokemon Cards/TV Show. Yes, I was 6-8 when the whole craze happened, so me and my friends had it all. If they put the original series in a boxed set, I would buy it. Oh, and if I could get my hands on the first set of the cards.

I would love for this stuff to come back.

Oh, and Don't let the Pigeon drive the bus ph34r.gif

http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/1401/04040110011/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/7570000/7572193.jpg

Archived