Rush Trivia Contest on my radio station

GeddyRulz

Hey all. As many of you know, I work for a Classic Rock station in Albany. We've been giving away tickets to Rush's June 30th show in Saratoga, NY all this week, and tomorrow we're giving away a pair for the front row.

The host of our station's morning show wants these front-row tickets to go a listener who's a big Rush fan, and he asked me to co-host/compete against listeners in a Rush trivia contest. He's also asked me to come up with 50 trivia question. (I don't know how this is going to work. I come up with the questions, and then compete for the answers?? Doesn't make sense, but anyhoo.)

You can hear the trivia contest (and my voice) on our station's website, as we stream the morning show live. Beginning at 7:30 Friday morning, eastern time, it'll be on www.pyx106.com.

Enjoy.

How about a phone number so we can compete. I would hike up there for front row tickies, and I bet a lot of other folks here would as well. Hell, I would hike up there for third row tickies.

(I won't be playing, I'll be at work. But others here certainly might appreciate it.)

Archived