2007 - 07/30 - San Diego, CA - Coors Amphitheatre

I found out last week that my 10 year old daughter made the traveling soccer team again. I got the schedule and there is a hardcore soccer tournament in San Diego. If her team is invited it's July 27 28 and 29. RUSH is there on the 30th!!!

PERFECT!!!

I might give in and sit in the back and bring my 10 year old and 6 year old girls to see RUSH! Wendy too of course.

Cheers!!!

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 10 2007, 09:34 PM)
That looks like a small, tight venue.. Sweet.

I'm in 103 row J. I'll be the one behind you throwing shit.

laugh.gif

Better be beer your throwing trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

I;m going to meet up with some others on our forum let me know if you want to have a beer with us

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 10 2007, 09:41 PM)
Cool. We'll be driving from Vegas that day. I'll be looking to hook up with you all (at a bar somewhere close to the venue!!)

trink38.gif

Freaking Coor's is out in the middle of nowhere - The closest bar is probably 12 miles away - Pretty much sucks

I don't know if I will make this one or not yet. I am leaning towards going. This was the second best sounding show out of the 6 I went to last tour ....RCMH was first, but it was indoors. I didn't make Vegas. Nice, punchy bass.

Riv.. You'll make Vegas this time.. It's awesome. Not only is it Vegas, but it's indoors and the acoustics at MGM grand garden are excellent.. I'm going Irvine/Vegas/San Diego.. Looking forward to hooking up.

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 13 2007, 11:35 PM)
Riv.. You'll make Vegas this time.. It's awesome. Not only is it Vegas, but it's indoors and the acoustics at MGM grand garden are excellent.. I'm going Irvine/Vegas/San Diego.. Looking forward to hooking up.

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

VEGAS IS GREAT!!!!!!

THE R30 TOUR WAS AMAZING INDOORS!!!

I AGREE!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

i got some ticketmaster seats pulled for me but they sucked confused13.gif so i'm going to play "poker" with TB on the day of the show like last year. i got 5th row doing them like that. i'm taking my GF to see her first rush concert.

OK Kids, Larry Palme here! Hope all is very well. For those who I have not spoken to in 5 years, love you, miss you!

On to the topic! Once again, front row center, C Orch A, seat 9 and 10! More excited than last tour. Flying home to San Diego that day from Vegas after a day at Rehab, following the MGM show (have to get some rest).

In any event. I now live downtown on 5th and K in the Gaslamp. I am thinking about having a fullblown food and cocktail party prior to the Coors show. I have one limo for necessity but I know we need more DD drivers. I am thinking Trophy's next to the ballpark, also on K between 5th and 6th.

Let me know thoughts and opinions! I land at 2:00 pm!

Caught in the......

-Larry

QUOTE (camraey @ May 28 2007, 01:44 AM)
I am thinking about having a fullblown food and cocktail party prior to the Coors show. I have one limo for necessity but I know we need more DD drivers. I am thinking Trophy's next to the ballpark, also on K between 5th and 6th.

Let me know thoughts and opinions! I land at 2:00 pm!

larry, we'll be coming down and checking into the grand hyatt around 3:00pm. a limo would be fun. i'm sure we could find a driver. trophy's sounds great.

i know a few of us are heading down there and a pre-meet sounds like a plan.

k.i.t.

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 10 2007, 12:28 PM)
8th row - Left Orchestra - Alex's side - I'm pleased biggrin.gif

I'll be one row ahead of you on Alex Lifeson's side......me and my friend will probably be the only two teenage fans sitting in the section. Not to mention my little brother and parents will be there also. If alphseeker happens to see me, please do not tell everyone that you met me on the Rush Forums, or else I will never ever be allowed on this site again.

QUOTE (udanax @ Jun 6 2007, 10:55 PM)
8th row - Left Orchestra - Alex's side - I'm pleased  biggrin.gif

I'll be one row ahead of you on Alex Lifeson's side......me and my friend will probably be the only two teenage fans sitting in the section. Not to mention my little brother and parents will be there also. If alphseeker happens to see me, please do not tell everyone that you met me on the Rush Forums, or else I will never ever be allowed on this site again.

udanax who?

Don't worry - won't say a word - By the way it sounds like you have good parents, Appreciate them -

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Jun 6 2007, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (udanax @ Jun 6 2007, 10:55 PM)
8th row - Left Orchestra - Alex's side - I'm pleased  biggrin.gif

udanax who?

Don't worry - won't say a word - By the way it sounds like you have good parents, Appreciate them -

lol I do appreciate them. Thanks. I might find some other excuse to say hi to you however "Oh excuse me, did you just spill your beer all over me?" tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cyberdude @ Jun 13 2007, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jun 5 2007, 10:37 PM)
I have two tickets available for this show, face value.  Section 203, row N.

Can you show the location of your tickets on a map?

Me and my freinds might be interested.

http://www.chulavista.com/images/seating_coors.gif

It's section 203 (center) row N, seats 49,50. $130 for the pair.

PM me or e-mail me if interested.

Archived