2007 - 07/27 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

Me & Jeri at the Phoenix show, we will be sitting

FRONT ROW ( Second Section 204 ) But still Good Seats

After the show here in Phoenix, we will Drive Directly from the Parking Lot to

VEGAS to see them Saturday Night @ the MGM Grand !

ROLL CALL !

Cool. We have the same seats every show. Top of section 102 (251) in the VIP boxes. Great seats and you never have to leave because there's waitress service!!!

Well I'm f*cked on my VIP Boxes this year. My guy doesn't own them anymore, as I found out this morning 20 minutes before they went onsale. Shit Hell Damn!!!!!!!!!

SO, I had to jump online and do the Ticketmaster thing, pain in the ass.

Anyhow, I just got less than great seats in Sec 210 /Row SS /Seats 31-35

Pissed, super pissed. These will be the worst seats I've ever had in all my Rush shows.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 2 2007, 12:36 PM)
I just got less than great seats in Sec 210 /Row SS /Seats 31-35

I think you meant section # 201 not 210

Those are far to the side (geddy's), close to the isle between 201&202

I Love those VIP seats/Tables, to bad you can't get those again 4 sure

I still Need to secure my VEGAS Seats !!

Yes, 201 sorry. See, I was so pissed I couldn't even type the damn section number correctly! laugh.gif

Oh well I'm over it. At least we are going to see RUSH !!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 2 2007, 10:36 AM)
Well I'm f*cked on my VIP Boxes this year. My guy doesn't own them anymore, as I found out this morning 20 minutes before they went onsale. Shit Hell Damn!!!!!!!!!
SO, I had to jump online and do the Ticketmaster thing, pain in the ass.

Anyhow, I just got less than great seats in Sec 210 /Row SS /Seats 31-35

Pissed, super pissed. These will be the worst seats I've ever had in all my Rush shows.

Aww, don't feel too bad, Launch.

That waitress may be able to bring you beer, but she can't bring you the bathroom, too. no.gif

Have fun at the show for me, k? trink39.gif

I won't be going to the Phoenix show unless I win tickets.

*kneels and prays*

I wish I could go but I cant. sad.gif

Freaking great venue though (I saw Roger Waters and DMB here)

Hope you all will have a rocking time. Cheer extra loud for me.

Hello Arizona!

I will be visiting the valley from NY to see the show and also to see my new niece. First time Uncle! Woo hoo!

Anyway my brother emptied out both of our wallets to upgrade to the 4th row, so I have two extra tickets available if anyone is interested.

Section 204, Row WW, Seats 43,44.

I'm just trying to make my money back so let me know.

Hello,

I have 2 extra tickets for tonights show here in Phoenix. Another couple was coming with us but the husband ended up in Urgent Care yesterday and I just received a phone call that they will not be coming to the concert tonight!

Pair of tix in Sec. 103 Row H seats 18 & 19

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation when they offered up their premium seats. Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each. I am just looking to get what I paid for them. $448.00 for the pair. I will eat the $44.00 fee that they so kindly tacked on the tickets. These are print at home tickets.

Let me know if you're interested. I live in the far east valley but am willing to meet up to exchange tix sometime today or just meet up tonight before the show.

I am NOT a scalper! You will be sitting next to me, my hubby and our 12 year old son..........

QUOTE (freewill_girl @ Jul 27 2007, 10:33 AM)

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation....... Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each....... $448.00 for the pair. ........ These are print at home tickets.

What up with this ??

I paid (Face Value) $ 75.50 + fee + fee + shipping & got Hard Tickets for Sect 103

Total after everything is $ 87.25 ( 174.50 for the PAIR )

This was the HIghest Price ticket Avalible

Is Live Nation a Ticket Broker ????

QUOTE (hope70 @ Jul 10 2007, 05:02 PM)
Where does the Rush crowd meet up before the show? I heard tailgating isn't allowed. unsure.gif
I heard Macayo's is a possible meeting place.

Due to the Fact Me & my Group (6) All have to Work untill 5pm, We are going to meet @

Texas Roadhouse on 75th Ave just North of McDowell @ 5:45/6pm

Eat & Drink trink39.gif

Leave about 7pm drive 5 minutes to Venue

Park & Enter ASAP

Cricket Pavillion doesn't like tailgaters no.gif

Plus the Heat is ON

And they are predicting Dust & Thunderstorms yes.gif

I can't Belive the Time Has Come......... 653.gif

QUOTE (GotRush @ Jul 27 2007, 12:15 PM)
QUOTE (freewill_girl @ Jul 27 2007, 10:33 AM)

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation....... Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each....... $448.00 for the pair. ........ These are print at home tickets.

What up with this ??

I paid (Face Value) $ 75.50 + fee + fee + shipping & got Hard Tickets for Sect 103

Total after everything is $ 87.25 ( 174.50 for the PAIR )

This was the HIghest Price ticket Avalible

Is Live Nation a Ticket Broker ????

I guess they are. The tickets were up for sale on the Live Nation website. The tickets are printed with the price of $224.50 plus the $22.95 "fee".

I lucked out during the Ticketmaster presale and scored 2 tix in Sec. 103 for $75.50 ea. but after those two, no seats anywhere in the lower section came up for purchase. So when Live Nation offered these seats I sucked it up and paid what they were asking cuz I needed 5 more tickets and I wanted good seats.

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jul 30 2007, 01:41 PM)
Anybody get the scoop as to what happened during the show that caused the traffic mess afterward!??!

I heard rumors involving the shooting of a police officer, but I'm not sure I got the whole/real story.

Yes, a police officer was shot and killed at a check cashing store in the area. A couple was trying to cash a forged check for like $400 and the man shot the officer when he was in the process of arresting him. He'd only been on the force for about 2 years. Married with two small children. Very, very sad............

QUOTE (freewill_girl @ Jul 30 2007, 02:03 PM)
QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jul 30 2007, 01:41 PM)
Anybody get the scoop as to what happened during the show that caused the traffic mess afterward!??!

I heard rumors involving the shooting of a police officer, but I'm not sure I got the whole/real story.

Yes, a police officer was shot and killed at a check cashing store in the area. A couple was trying to cash a forged check for like $400 and the man shot the officer when he was in the process of arresting him. He'd only been on the force for about 2 years. Married with two small children. Very, very sad............

sad.gif that is sick and wrong, dammit! angry.gif

wtf is happening to this city?

on my way to vegas on friday,

the radio was talking about

2 news choppers that collided

over the city while trying to

film a police chase. scared.gif

so, so sad. rose.gif

Archived