2007 - 07/06 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

I scored a 3rd row pit ticket. Payed a little bit more for it, but not excessively. Certainly no where near current broker prices. Since Im not going to Sheffield England now (work conflict), I figured id splurge.

Camden and PNC for me, where is the get together?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys and girls! This is my first post here. I am a long time RUSH fan, since around 1986. I am going to the show. I own a painting business and am treating my crew to this show. I know they will all love the show! I wouldn't say any of them are huge RUSh fans but all of them love music and I'm always playing RUSH for them at work. Because of the expense, I got us all lawn seats. I have never seen a show from the lawn before. Has anyone ever seen a show from the lawn? I have seen RUSH before at Camden but I was much closer. I hope I can hear them from way back there!

hello p-po. i'll be at the show with my wife in the pit row 5. cant wait for the gig. my two sons are in section 200 near the back of the section. were attending the show and then starting a 10 day camping trip the next morning. cant wait. anyone want to meet up?

i'd love to meet someone from the forum. pm me to give a time for a meet-up. it'll have to be in the concourse inside the venue cause the neighborhood is really bad. cya at the show.

2.gif

ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if you can see anything out in the lawn?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 2 2007, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (Troy @ Jul 2 2007, 12:41 PM)
4 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Wooo Hooo only 4 more days!! It's getting real close!

Yeah!!!

2.gif 653.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

I can't wait 'til you see them 2.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (LaVillaRush @ Jun 30 2007, 05:59 PM)
ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if you can see anything out in the lawn?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

i just saw jimmy buffett from the lawn

there are plenty of screens and speakers to see and hear the show

i bet the lasers look really cool from that far away. i stood right in front of the #10 at the back wall

just don't get behind the pillars for the building, then you cant see the stage

love to meet up with somebody, but the neighborhood id terrible. maybe a beer inside in the concourse

let me know. 2.gif

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 2 2007, 09:06 PM)
Does anyone know what kind of food they have at this venue? Do they have a restaurant there or do they just have hamburgers/pizza/hot dogs (fast food etc.) there?  (Hubby and I were going to go out to eat before the show, but we won't have time to now...so we need to eat there.)

better eat before you come to the venue. neighborhood sux. inside is basically just burgers, dogs and pretzels. soda , water and beer too. love to get a beer with ya

i'll be in row 5 wearin my trf shirt. find me and say hello

2.gif

QUOTE (hartmanm @ Jul 3 2007, 12:04 AM)
Does anyone know what kind of food they have at this venue? Do they have a restaurant there or do they just have hamburgers/pizza/hot dogs (fast food etc.) there?  (Hubby and I were going to go out to eat before the show, but we won't have time to now...so we need to eat there.)

better eat before you come to the venue. neighborhood sux. inside is basically just burgers, dogs and pretzels. soda , water and beer too. love to get a beer with ya

2.gif

Thanks for the info. Yea, we want to go out to eat before, but due to time constraints, we can't...have to eat there now. We are in sec. 100 row m. I'll be wearing a Rush pink tank top. What section are you in?? I'll try and look for you and will say hi if we see ya.

Only 3 nore days now!! 2.gif trink39.gif

When do the Gates open? I'll probably be there at 3pm. And is there gonna be any tailgating?

3 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (LaVillaRush @ Jul 3 2007, 05:33 PM)
When do the Gates open? I'll probably be there at 3pm. And is there gonna be any tailgating?

3 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hell yes! we will be tailgating! I will be there with 10 others and we will have a large van. We will get there around 4:oo Hope to see you all there.

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 3 2007, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (hartmanm @ Jul 3 2007, 12:04 AM)

2.gif

Thanks for the info. Yea, we want to go out to eat before, but due to time constraints, we can't...have to eat there now. We are in sec. 100 row m. I'll be wearing a Rush pink tank top. What section are you in?? I'll try and look for you and will say hi if we see ya.

Only 3 nore days now!! 2.gif trink39.gif

i'm in the pit row 5

right in the middle. hope to see you there. i'll be wearin my trf snakes and arrows shirt. sportin my awesome rush tattoo and freakin out with my wife

i'll look for you 2.gif

Coming down from eastern LI to Camden, stoked to party with the Philly/NJ Rush crowd, will be down in the orchestra/pit somewhere.

NOTE: Though the Jones Beach show was good, the crowd was a little too reserved for my tastes (relatively booze free environment, Monday night, more Twizzlers and Cracker Jacks floating through the crowd than doobage).

Philly/NJ Rush fans, hold your FIRE for Friday night!!!!!

1022.gif

1022.gif The Food is very good, they have basically anything you want (fastfood wise), even a full service bar that's huge. I have VIP tickest so we will be drinking & eating a few hours before the Show!

Archived