2007 - 06/29 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ May 28 2007, 08:54 AM)
I'm there with my hubs (I dragged him for the road trip)
Centre section row w!!!

Make sure to pm me around the time of the show. I'm having a big blast here at my house before and after the show if you're interested. And i'm also filming meetups for a 2.gif documentary. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 2 2007, 07:25 AM)
QUOTE (Rushgirl @ May 28 2007, 08:54 AM)
I'm there with my hubs (I dragged him for the road trip)
Centre section row w!!!

Make sure to pm me around the time of the show. I'm having a big blast here at my house before and after the show if you're interested. And i'm also filming meetups for a 2.gif documentary. yes.gif

To be broadcast I hope smile.gif

I have been at 2.gif shows since 79. I NEVER had any problems with security until the Montage shows. We arrived 2 hours before the show, setup our tailgating gear and started grillin and chillin when Cigar, tough cop shows up and tells us we can't drink beer. I look around at the other people tailgating, and said to tough cop , Do you see anyone here causing any problems? This is a Rush show, not Ozz fest.

I mean most people are in there 40's, with there kids and this cop is giving everybody shit. He chased so many people into the show way too early. I would not budge.( I had to drink my beer as if I were a teenager hiding it) I stayed there until a half hour before the show.

Here's what really pissed me off. On the way in, There are people in this parking section getting wasted with no cops hassling them at all! I later found out that is premier parking, so for a extra 20 bucks you don't get bothered by the cops? OH yea, NO PREMIER PARKING for S&A show!

Good luck people. It is a Great place for a show!! Maybe they will have trash cans this time?

I am 43 now, bringing my boy to see Rush for his 5th time! I hope this cop wants to check his soda can again. He could be in for a suprise!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 9 2007, 12:55 AM)
I think they just didn't like YOU, RR.  tongue.gif

Now that I know what you look like and I'm in good with the security there, I'll make sure you get arrested IMMEDIATELY.  z7shysterical.gif

2.gif security was cool, THE local COPS where PRICKS.

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY AND I'LL BE SEEING RUSH!

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BRING ON NECROCEEJCON!

1022.gif 653.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif 653.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 24 2007, 11:41 AM)
The partying begins on THURSDAY when TEST and NECRO and CEEJ finally MEET!!!

trink39.gif

We have to make sure that someone stops us from partying too much so we make it to the show on Friday though, okay? laugh.gif

I will make sure that you are able to handle the show

the next day... I PROMISE!!! tongue.gif

I can't wait!!! Getting to hand with 2.gif friends and see 2.gif

IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT TIME!!!

5 DAYS TIL 2.gif

Archived