2007 - 06/29 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

QUOTE (cam-2112 @ Mar 29 2007, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (workingman @ Mar 29 2007, 07:07 PM)
According to TM, they are having their own presale tomorrow (I know, I know... spare me the comments about presale fiascos) - it's worth at least trying to see what tickets you can get (there are 4 of us interested in seeing that show together).

Anyways, does anyone know if you will need some sort of password for the TM presale tomorrow?  Just curious.

That's what I was wondering as well. I'm assuming that there isn't going to be any password needed though, just a ticketmaster account. I've seen presales like that before. I've guess we'll find out tomorrow. wink.gif

Thanks for the input. Unlike some others here, I have realistic expectations for presales - if nothing else it's worth at least looking at to see if you get lucky. There's always the REAL sale on Saturday.

trink39.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there...can't wait. I have tickets for Section 204.

I appreciate the offer for lodging, although I have family in the Poconos just a half an hour away. Regardless, I would love to meet up with some of you guys prior to the show.

QUOTE (Cygnus5280 @ Apr 1 2007, 09:35 AM)
Does anyone know how many rows back from the stage is row FF at Montage Mountain? Ive never sat inside before, always in the lawn seating. Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 rows back from stage.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 1 2007, 08:57 AM)
Sad news sad.gif

Looks like I'll have to drop out of the road trip sad.gif sad.gif

Need the money for other pressing matters

f***ing sux sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

You GOTTA be kidding me. sad.gif

Tell me this is an April Fool's day joke??? :please:

I hope you can work it out and still make it Rick. yes.gif

Are the other guys still coming??? Casa de Necro/CeeJ is still open for business. Just really wish you were coming. sad.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 1 2007, 11:31 PM)
Sad news sad.gif

f***ing sux  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

Are the other guys still coming??? Casa de Necro/CeeJ is still open for business. Just really wish you were coming. sad.gif

Ye it's April Fool's laugh.gif

Looked like no one was falling for it so I crashed last night. Oh well laugh.gif

Yep it's still all systems go..we got one extra guy coming along.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2007, 10:18 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 1 2007, 11:31 PM)
Sad news sad.gif

f***ing sux  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

Ye it's April Fool's laugh.gif

Looked like no one was falling for it so I crashed last night. Oh well laugh.gif

Yep it's still all systems go..we got one extra guy coming along.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Got my tickets from the Saturday ticketbastard sale in the mail yesterday. These are the seats I wanted. No sign of the tickets I ordered thru the musictoday presale last Tuesday. These tickets may be for sale soon, I would like to have them in hand first. Can you believe I cannot find any friends or co-workers who want to go to a Rush concert? What a bunch of losers I know. Then I might have to sell them here?

Yesterday I got a set of tix we purchased for friends of ours. There were two envelopes that were exactly the same. I opened the first envelope and it turned out they weren't MINE. They were some guy from down by Philly. Get this.. his name is RUSHman. How f*cked up is that??? laugh.gif So then I opened the right envelope and it had our tix in it. CeeJ googled the guy and got his number. I left him a message, but he hasn't called back yet.

Just thought it was a cool story to share. laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 8 2007, 12:54 PM)
Nec - Is Toyota pavillion at Montage??? Someday Im coming up there to see a show....

yes.gif

Toyota is the Montage show. You'll be glad you did. The sound is great and it's a really beautiful place. They're really cool about tailgating and stuff like that as well. Let me know if you get tix for this year's show. The party's getting bigger and bigger. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 08:18 PM)
Nec - Is Toyota pavillion at Montage???  Someday Im coming up there to see a show....

yes.gif

Toyota is the Montage show. You'll be glad you did. The sound is great and it's a really beautiful place. They're really cool about tailgating and stuff like that as well. Let me know if you get tix for this year's show. The party's getting bigger and bigger. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

They are not cool about tailgating based on my experience - we nicknamed the parking lot guys "nazi security" last tour - you couldn't even stand by your car talking without them telling you to either go to the show or leave... It was ridiculous...

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 8 2007, 08:20 PM)
Nec - Is Toyota pavillion at Montage???  Someday Im coming up there to see a show....

yes.gif

They are not cool about tailgating based on my experience - we nicknamed the parking lot guys "nazi security" last tour - you couldn't even stand by your car talking without them telling you to either go to the show or leave... It was ridiculous...

REALLY??? Me and CeeJ and my buddies were hanging out for hours drinking and well... some other things were being consumed also. They never said a word. There's guys that have cookouts with tons of coolers and everything. I've never had a bad experience at Montage and I've been there for countless shows. You must have just been around a few bad ass sherriffs. I've never seen anything like that happen.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 07:18 PM)

yes.gif

sad.gif

Im going to Camden (yuck for location, yuck for acoustics) and thats going to be it for me this tour - Id have loved to tailgate with you lunatics smile.gif Thanks for inviting me...

I have tickets in section 103 row AA. We're staying in a hotel right down the mountain, I think it's called Comfort Choice Hotel. Anyone know anything about the hotel? I couldn't find any reviews...

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 8 2007, 08:20 PM)

yes.gif

REALLY??? Me and CeeJ and my buddies were hanging out for hours drinking and well... some other things were being consumed also. They never said a word. There's guys that have cookouts with tons of coolers and everything. I've never had a bad experience at Montage and I've been there for countless shows. You must have just been around a few bad ass sherriffs. I've never seen anything like that happen.

I have been seeing concerts here for years and have never

had a problem with tailgating. We have always hung out for

a few hours before the shows and partied.

The only time I have ever seen them do anything was

when there was a fight. Then they get all "NAZI" like.

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 8 2007, 08:31 PM)
I have tickets in section 103 row AA. We're staying in a hotel right down the mountain, I think it's called Comfort Choice Hotel. Anyone know anything about the hotel? I couldn't find any reviews...

It's a great place. yes.gif

Necro and I stayed there once about 2 years ago.

Very MEMORABLE time we had there. wink.gif

Your seats are 3 rows in front of us. smile.gif

We will try to meet-up before the show.

Thanks for the info, Ceej. I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show. I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over! wink.gif

It'll be nice to see you there!

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 9 2007, 08:41 PM)
Thanks for the info, Ceej.  I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show.  I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over!  wink.gif

So should we move the party at my house to your hotel room instead? Hmmmm? laugh.gif

All the people at my house might be too much for my neighbors. z7shysterical.gif Oh... hell with my neighbors. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 10 2007, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 9 2007, 08:41 PM)
Thanks for the info, Ceej.  I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show.  I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over!  wink.gif

So should we move the party at my house to your hotel room instead? Hmmmm? laugh.gif

All the people at my house might be too much for my neighbors. z7shysterical.gif Oh... hell with my neighbors. yes.gif

Hmmm... I think your neighbors are probably used to " all the rowdy Rush fans" at your house. 1287.gif 1022.gif laugh.gif The hotel management may not be quite so friendly and the party-goers (or I) may be embarrassed by some of the antics I have planned later when I get my boyfriend in that room! rofl3.gif

Archived