2007 - 06/16 - Tampa, FL - Ford Ampitheatre

It would be great to meet all of you in section 105, I'm in the last row (N) seat 21. So if I dont catch anyone at a meetup stop by to say hi. If you want to see a picture of me go to www.hartishome.com, and click the email tab. I'm dan@hartishome.com. Looking forward to meeting you all. See ya there. cool.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rush fanatic @ Jun 13 2007, 03:17 PM)
My wife and I will be at the hard rock cafe at about 4:00 PM on Saturday 6-16-2007. I will be wearing the gray RUSH hemispheres shirt. Hope to see you'all there

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif
1022.gif trink39.gif

Wife and I will be in the Center Bar around 4:30 or so.

We'll be the couple in the R30 jerseys.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (ChromeDiva @ Jun 13 2007, 02:24 PM)
SNOWDOG. Hope you don't mind my standing and dancing thru the whole show. common001.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif My son is coming with me too. He has been my Rush show date for about 15 years.

Not at all, the woman sitting next to me at R30 actually asked me to "calm down" sad.gif It was no fun sitting next to them.

Lets rock boys & girls 1022.gif

Well, I'll tell ya Snowdog, no ladies better try telling me to calm down. wtf.gif

I've never been to a Rush show where I was able to sit. EVERYONE stood.

Anyone trying that calm s*#t will be booted out of section 105 waffen093.gif

2.gif "burned the setlist onto a couple cds'

What a great idea. I wish I had done that. doh.gif

I just brought the new one in to play at my desk all day. In order of how the new ones will be played in the set.

Looks like the R30 team will be taking over the Hard Rock.

I think I bought my son one of those I'll have to see if he can wear his.

I finished my silver lace / silver chains jeans so I'm gonna be the full moon laying silver at their feet.

EveryNerveAware, can't pass up that offer! trink39.gif

I like the idea of the Toronto BlueJays jersey too.

QUOTE (ChromeDiva @ Jun 15 2007, 01:42 PM)

Looks like the R30 team will be taking over the Hard Rock.
I like the idea of the Toronto BlueJays jersey too.

I thought this might stay with the baseball jersey theme.

biggrin.gif

R30 jerseys for those who are on the "team"

bekloppt.gif

have fun tonite ya'll !!

try to remember PICs of the TRF peeps hooking up before and/or after the show eh?

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 16 2007, 09:25 AM)
bekloppt.gif
have fun tonite ya'll !!

try to remember PICs of the TRF peeps hooking up before and/or after the show eh?

We'll be taking some pics and will post them when we get back to the room at the Hard Rock....

6 Hours & 10 Minutes!!!

We've checked in at the Hard Rock and have an awesome view of the amphitheatre from our 10th floor room!!

Here are a couple of pics of the Ford Amphitheatre

(sorry for the picture size on the close-up, camera phone)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/fordamp2.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/fordamp1.jpg

So I was at the Hard Rock in my silver lace and chains jeans, couldnt miss me. I had no clue who was who. Waiting for someone to say hi.

No one ever did. confused13.gif

I did approach a group at one table that had a banner, it looked like fans might be signing, they looked at me like I was from another planet. It was like I had no business talking to them.

I felt the Rush fans were not friendly at all. It was a shame.

Except Pratt81269 and his son who were sitting next to me.

Cold pre-show. sad.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Excellent concert. Hope it's not the last.

QUOTE (ChromeDiva @ Jun 18 2007, 02:22 PM)
So I was at the Hard Rock in my silver lace and chains jeans, couldnt miss me. I had no clue who was who. Waiting for someone to say hi.
No one ever did. confused13.gif
I did approach a group at one table that had a banner, it looked like fans might be signing, they looked at me like I was from another planet. It was like I had no business talking to them.

Cold pre-show. sad.gif

I stopped by for a few minutes and not much seemed to be happening so I took off. I guess we could have been a little better organized as to how to actually tell who was there from this site. I did notice a lot of people wearing rushtourforum shirts. they had it together.

QUOTE (ChromeDiva @ Jun 18 2007, 01:22 PM)
No one ever did.  confused13.gif

Cold pre-show.  sad.gif

confused13.gif OK Chrome, you got me tripping out here.......I don't have a son! LMAO Actually, I kept seeing someone walk by me, and I thought it might be you, but I was so into everything going on I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. (Or too busy drinking....HEEHEE) I am trying to remember what shirt you had on. It's all a blur now, but I am wondering who this "imposter" was! There is only one Pratt81269! 1022.gif

Either way, I have to agree it was hard to recognize anyone from TRF. We had the last four seats on the end as you went towards the beer stand. Or the bathroom. Or the beer stand. trink38.gif HAHA What an awesome show. Make sure you grab a copy of "Snakebites In Tampa". It is a great sounding recording. (And the artwork isn't too shabby either!! LMAO)

Okay, back to mundane life in Saint Pete. Adios amigos. I need some rest.

By the way, when I saw my wife the next morning she gave me the perfect Fathers Day gift. A beautiful big ass bottle of The Macallan. applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived